43

"Angél. your brother is currently running from a bloody demon so leave his belongings alone." his father snaps,  "just sit in the armchair respectfully because knowingly we are in HIS HOME."
"fine, might as well later in the afternoon visit a coffeehouse." he stumbles to the dark green velvet armchair and sits. after a minute or two he returned the books to the shelves. (note: my brother actually sucks ass he broke my first electric guitar..)

"anywho, there is no point on trying, mother. i already approached Phobos." Milo bolts.
"mon cher garçon, nous devons essayer,  nous essayons toujours." Blanca explains.
"non.." he mumbles, "atleast not tell the others OR the rest of the elders."
"fair enough, lets go, all of you." she says. "we must take you home for a while. a week or two, you have 3 days."

later *

weither he could or not, he had to at least tell them. well, atleast make them be aware of the problem. he gets out of the house in immediate but he gos back to write letters instead because he didn't feel like talking at the moment. (real i am milo, literally). after he wrote them he lays on the arm chair and read his Frankenstein book since his hands were strained from writing. his mother was downstairs hanging up her laundry, simply. Milo asked Angél to sent the letters out while he gos out, he said no obviously, so his father did it.

after dinner, Milo prepared his family comfort by giving them quilts and cushions to sleep in the guestroom he thought, he had no absolute idea for Phobos, for was the god of fear, yet the boy was in absolute bonkers not even knowing where to start, nor how to.