27

one month later

Ace had gotten their seeds refunded, they now have more flowers than ever. Meanwhile Milo is a little troublesome in these times.

Milo opens the door to Aces Flower Shop, storming in like a tornado.
"Ace." they said.
"Hello, how may i help you." Ace greeted him.
"Do you have uh..Alcohol .. by any chance. " Milo says.
"Does it look like I have rum? And why?" Ace questioned them.
"Damn it! Good day!" Milo says.
"Unusual.. But expected. " they said.
Ace looked at the window seeing him running across the streets. They thought, why?
"Hm, weird old thing." Ace said.
Meanwhile Milo..
"He doesn't have anything of course!" he cries.
He marches away back to their tower. The locals think what does the witch have in mind now? going to blow something up? somethings up with Milo, somethings up with Milo. Hes all alone in there, locked awag inside. never says a word.

Milo storms in the tower and falls in the sofa, laying down with his hands on his face.
"Oh what should i do now?!" they yell.
Milos dog whines to him as he realized he forgot to buy dog food.
"Oh, sorry Kilo. I'll go right now.." they say.
Milo grabs a leash and puts it on the dog and leaves with him. After grabbing the food he went back home. they fed the dog and went to the rose garden.