20 ( valentines day editon :0 )

"Witches.." Ava said looking at Kelsey.
She chuckles.
Meanwhile August and Ash..
August was at home on his table sewing his shirt.
"I should send a letter to Ash. Wait.. What if he doesn't want to read it?.." he says. "Forget it. Im leaving."
He walks to the post office and buys paper and a envelope. When he gets back home he sits down on his table and writes:
( Dear Asher,
I know you said it but i can't stop thinking about you. Everything about you is amazing to me. I love you. I was wondering if i could take you out on Tuesday. Valentines day. Maybe for a cup of coffee and to the garden and look at the stars. Your like a shooting star to me. I wish for you, i get you. I want you. If you prefer not you i will leave you alone, will you be my king.. to me?)
"Whos that for?" his sister peeks in.
"You scared me! " he exclaimed, "Nobody! Mind out!"
"Relax, i didn't read it, here i'll let you finish, while i go to town and deliver that for you." she said.
"Okay." he says as he closes the note in the envelope and hands it to her.
The next day, Ash gets the letter.
"From August?!" he exclaims.
He runs back in his house, he runs to his bedroom, and reads it. As his eyes scatter moving hastily reading, he gasps.
"Tuesday!"
He scurries to hes closet and picks a outfit for tomorrow.

Valentines Day

August went to Ash's house and knocked on the door and waited. When he opened the door, there was August, in a white shirt, cremé vest, brown trousers, and a long black coat, with blue and red tulips in his hand. Ash gasped.
"Oh August!" he exclaimed.
"Your looking nice this evening, where are you going?" August says sarcastically.
"thank you." Ash says he chuckles.

part 2 tomorrow ˵ ˵ ₎︎ა !!