42

"w-w what?-"
"stay where you are." she says.
she picks up her layered skirt, then runs off out to the door.  Milo seemed unfazed knowing that his mother can do practically anything nobody could, well with her confidence. a few minutes go by, she bursts in the tower, giving him a fright.

"Elio! get over here!" Milos father yelled faintly.
he walked in a tired way, going towards the man.
"its been 2 months?! Merlins beard, you've grown.. ----- well whats happening."  he said.
"father- calm yourself. im not suffering at the moment." Milo says.
"Javier, what shall we do?" his mother asks.
"Well, might as well report him to the duke?" he says while he wipes off a red spot off his cheek.
Milos eyes widened, wondering if he should talk about it.
"you've been drinking again --- its fresh blood too." he says.
"i was hungry on the way son, dont expect me to not." Javier replies.
"your taking peoples lives. im more sober than you." Milo says.
"if i wasn't standing inside your home, I'd do some crimes, watch your mouth." he mumbles.

Milo scoffs towards his fathers ignorance. his brother was in the living room reading Milos books.
"do you have anything else other than oscar wilde? or horrors? bloody hell brother." Angel says standing up from the seats.
"or you just not touch my stuff? -- thats a option." he replies.
"damn you.."
"go light yourself on fire."

"kids!" their mother yelled.
the whole room turned silent. they both turned to her, waiting for someone to talk.
"watch you mouths! --- your eldest gets it from you Javi." Blanca snaps.
"well i was in the mafia too Blanxs."
her eyes turn to him in annoyance.