Author's Note

This story is for entertainment purposes only. Anything written in here is not related to any of the artist that will be mentioned. The story includes extreme physical violence, verbal and any hardcore bullying, smut, traumatic events, mention of drugs, alcohol and smokes, self-harm, emotional sickness, blood, and others that are related to this. The story does not encourage the readers to read those who are vulnerable and sensitive to the mentioned topics. Read or skip at your own risk.

Again, if you see this picture placed before the chapter starts or anywhere in the chapter it serves as TRIGGER WARNING

Again, if you see this picture placed before the chapter starts or anywhere in the chapter it serves as TRIGGER WARNING. It basically includes EVERYTHING be it, smut, sexual assaults (r4pe), intense violence, suicidal thoughts and self-harm, homophobic expressions, degrading and other things under this. It’s a Rated 18 story so please take note of that. Just be ready whenever you see the picture because you’ll never know.

Ships included:
Yeonbin: Top- Yeonjun, Bottom- Soobin
Taegyu: Top- Beomgyu, Bottom- Taehyun
Tyunning: Top- Hueningkai, Bottom- Taehyun
Soogyu: Top- Beomgyu, Bottom- Soobin

BEHOLDEN is a psychological-thriller story that revolves around the student named Choi Soobin who just transfered at Choi Yeonjun's school. The two meet each other and decided to make a beyond-you-can-imagine one and Soobin's life never turn back to the same again. With the hope of chances and forgiveness as well as learning life's reality, what will happen to the characters?

P.S
No video trailer/teaser