Chapter 19

“Damn Soobin, you live in a mansion!"

“Not as of now tho?” Soobin laughs because he’s currently living in their other house where is much closer to his school. “I bet yours are bigger,” Soobin added.

“I don’t really know since I don’t measure it,” Beomgyu joked in his straight face and Soobin just chuckles.

“Mrs. Choi! We’re here!”

“Oh my! Beomgyu and Soobin, welcome!”

They started greeting each other and Soobin’s dad acknowledge Beomgyu right away because he knows his father and how great he is in business. Beomgyu who knows how to deal with such conversation made Soobin’s dad like him even more.

“Mom, we’ll just go out for a bike!” Soobin ask for permission— more of inform his mom because they are already riding the bike.

Since Soobin has only one, Beomgyu’s driving and Soobin’s at the back enjoying the ride. “Ansan’s such a cool place,” Beomgyu commented while looking around.

“I have my favorite part in here!” Soobin excitedly exclaimed.

“Should we go in there?” Beomgyu suggested.

“I don’t want too,” Soobin answered that made Beomgyu chuckles. “Let’s just go to my old school, I miss it somehow,” Soobin stated.

“Okay! Tell me where I should go,” Beomgyu agreed.

It’s Saturday so there are no much student inside the school. The guards don’t allow studens to enter the school if it’s just unnecessary but of course, Soobin made it inside despite of being an outsider already. He knows the guard for sure or he just really has the power to do whatever he wants if he’s in his hometown.

“It’s not that big as us,” Beomgyu commented while looking around and they are walking on the field.

“Yeah, us is the central high school in the area so it’s really bigger,” Soobin agreed and they take a seat at one of the bench.

“What did you missed in here?” Beomgyu asked his friend.

“Everything,” Soobin answered, voice is low. “But I just can’t go back in here because I run away,” Soobin added.

“Can you tell me a story about you in here? I’m curious,” Beomgyu questioned again.

“It’s not about me but about this student... He’s really kind, he’s so pure and he’s a man with principle. He’s not this student that you will notice right away— aside from he’s short, he doesn’t standout that much but he excels in everything and has so much friends,” Soobin started, looking at the dusty front field of the school.

“He must be a good student then,” Beomgyu commented.

“Yeah he really is. He’s such a good guy and all. He can’t stand seeing students getting bullied. Whenever he sees bullying, he’ll report it to the teachers or threaten the bully. Sometimes he’ll get beaten up instead but he never fights back and his reason is so hilariously true,” Soobin continued.