Chapter 47

"Yeonjun, where are you now?"

[I'm on my way babe! The driver's so slow!]

"Hahaha! My mom and I will be a bit late, so wait for me in there. Okay? We're still preparing."

[Yes, Pup. Take care! I bought some little gifts for you mom too. I hope she'll like it.]

"..."

[Pup?]

"Ah, yes! Yes, see you. S-she'll like it."

[Okay, see you Pup!]

"I love you, Yeonjun..."

[Thank you for that love, Pup. See you later.]

Soobin ended the call and wipes his tears. He then called someone and fixed his voice. "Where are you? I'm coming."

[I sent you the address, Doll. See you later.]

Soobin ended the call and then turns it off. He put it inside his drawer and covered it with a lot of clothes. He wears his black hoodie, track pants, and went out of his room.

"Son? Where are you going?" his mom asked and he stops.

Soobin looks back and smiled at his mom. "I'll just gonna buy something to eat, mom. I'll come back real quickly."

"But isn't it late already? Should I come with you? Or I'll buy instead so you can review, it's your finals," Mrs. Choi, insisted.

Soobin shrugged his shoulders and come back to her mom and hugs her. "I'll be fine, mom. I love you. I'll be really quick," he said and quickly dashed off, so his mom won't notice the tears that is about to fall off.

Soobin ride a taxi and get off to an under construction site. While walking inside he saw a piece of wood and takes it with him. He cleared his mind while walking closer to where he can hear voices.

"Park Hansol, I'm here."

Different sounds of cheers sounded when they heard Soobin's arrival and how cold his voice is. There are more or less ten guys with Hansol and there's a bonfire in front of them that's giving light to the whole dark area.

Hansol smirks as he saw Soobin. He inhaled his cigarette and went closer to Soobin and he saw him holding the wood. He started laughing at Soobin.