Chapter 43

“Are you going home to Daegu for holidays?”

“Yep!” Beomgyu answered. “How about you? Ansan?”

“Yeah, I’ll be with our whole family together with my uncles and aunts. It’s a great celebration,” Soobin replied.

“Oh! That’s cool, there are so much kids I bet.”

“For real!” Soobin laughs. “My cousins are— oh,” Soobin stops talking when Yeonjun placed boxed almond milk and Soobin’s favorite cheese breed on his table. “Thank you,” he muttered.

Yeonjun smiles and pat his head before walking back to his seat. Soobin smiles while looking at the food Yeonjun gave him. Since that surprise date, Yeonjun has been treating Soobin well.

They eat together, they study together, and he always gives him snacks. Yeonjun’s always keeping Soobin updated to what he’s doing and those are making Soobin happy.

He can finally see Yeonjun slowly changing. He’s even scolding some juniors who bullies and defending now some of the juniors that are getting bullied that totally shocked the whole school! He’s really on his good character development.

Beomgyu on the other side is glad about what Soobin’s experiencing right now. He’s content. He’s good seeing Soobin getting treated well by how he deserves to be treated. Beomgyu’s seeing how Yeonjun change for Soobin and he’s already fine with it.

As long as Soobin’s happy and he’s not hurting, Beomgyu’s glad as well.

“Pup, I’m going to miss you,” Yeonjun clings on Soobin’s waist.

“I will too! Have a safe flight, okay? And no girls or boys! Or I’ll cut your dick,” Soobin warned him.

Yeonjun laughs at the younger and ruffles his hair. “No, madame! No hoes, baby only you,” he added and Soobin slap his arm. “Aw! Why!?”

“Am I a hoe to you!?”

“No! Why are you thinking like that?” Yeonjun laughs after. “Sorry, have fun with your family, okay?”

“You too. I’m gonna miss you,” Soobin said and smiles. “Oh! I still need to go to the library for our research! See you later—“

“Ah, I need to go home early,” Yeonjun cuts him.

“Really? Why?”

“Some family matters, you know it already,” Yeonjun reasoned.

Soobin nods. “Okay! Take care! See you when I see you, make sure to message me!”

“Okay, Pup!”

Yeonjun’s smiles fades out when Soobin’s not in his sight anymore. He started blowing air in his cheeks and sighs again. He stood up and went out of the campus, riding his motorbike.

He went to his house and changed his uniform into proper clothes. He then get on the car and went to a fine restaurant where they are going to celebrate a criminal case his mom won.