Chapter 40

“Pup, I’m going somewhere later at night.”

“Where? With whom? Why?” Soobin asks continuously before Yeonjun could even answer.

Yeonjun chuckles and grabs Soobin’s wrist to make him sit on his lap. Both of them are currently at the rooftop, alone with just cold wind. “It’s my cousin’s birthday party and I need to be in there,” Yeonjun said, placed his arm around Soobin’s waist and the other hand on his thighs.

“Oh, j-just be careful then and don’t drink too much. Y-you’re still a minor,” Soobin reminds Yeonjun with hint of melancholy tone in his voice.

“You’re not going to tell me not to come?”

“Will you?” Soobin’s eyes brighten. “I-I mean n-no, no. You should go, it’s your cousin’s birthday, anyway,” he answered.

Yeonjun nods, “Yeah. I don’t really want to but I just can’t. You know? Parents,” Yeonjun replied. “Sorry about it,” he apologized.

“No, my goodness! Why are you saying sorry? It’s fine! I-it’s not like you’re going to do bad things or so whatever… right?”

Soobin stared at Yeonjun, hoping for Yeonjun to affirm what he said but it took second and Yeonjun’s just still staring at him. So, Soobin pursed his lips and looked away, started pulling his thumbnails.

“Of course, I won’t Pup. Why would I do such thing?” he heard Yeonjun.

Soobin widely smiles and looked at Yeonjun then hugs him. “You scared me! P-please, please, don’t be an asshole, Yeonjun. Please don’t hurt me, I know you will but please don’t,” Soobin begged, trying not to cry.

Yeonjun rubs his back, “I won’t, babe. I won’t, so don’t worry about it,” Yeonjun assured him. “Can I have a kiss instead?”

Soobin pulled himself and kissed Yeonjun’s lips and Yeonjun responded gently. “Don’t worry, okay? I’ll message you,” Yeonjun said and smiles.

“Yes, I’ll wait for it,” Soobin agrees and kissed the older again and started making out in their sits.

Beomgyu’s chest feels like getting stab for thousand— no, million times. He mastered up all his courage to tell Soobin how he really feels but when he heard how sweet Soobin’s voice while talking to Yeonjun, he just want to vanish.

Beomgyu turn his back from the door and started walking away, brushing off the tears from his cheeks. He’s walking mindlessly and saw two students that are talking on the corridor.

Beomgyu grabs Taehyun’s hand and dragged him away from the campus. Hueningkai left dumbfounded when Beomgyu did it. He suddenly feels mad especially that Taehyun didn’t even protest on how Beomgyu dragged him when Taehyun doesn’t want getting touched.

It’s 10 in the evening, Soobin’s been staring at his phone for hours now and not minding all the activities he should do that needed to be passed for tomorrow. He’s tapping his feet on the floor, couldn’t wait anymore for Yeonjun’s messages.