Chapter 23

“What am I doing in here?”

Soobin growls as he looks at Yeonjun’s unit’s door. He grabs a handful of his hair and turns around then started biting the nail of his thumb. He knows he shouldn’t be in there but he needs to.

Yesterday, there’s a pair work that happened in one of their subject.

“Choi Soobin and Choi Yeonjun will be in pair—“

“Miss!” Beomgyu raised his hand and stands up. “Can I pair with Soobin instead?” Beomgyu suggested.

Soobin nods at their teacher to convince her. Since he want Beomgyu and it’s more comfortable to do things with his friends than Yeonjun. Beomgyu who wants to make Soobin stay away from Yeonjun is firm to be in partner with him and Yeonjun who doesn’t really care about what’s happening.

But guess what?

“Nope, we’ll leave it that way. Next pair…”

And that’s how Soobin ended up with the situation. Since Beomgyu cannot do anything with it already, he just reminded Soobin to be careful and defend himself but as usual, Soobin just smiles and assured him that he’ll be safe.

Will he really be? It’s the school’s topdog, Choi Yeonjun, we’re talking about.

Soobin let out a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. After seconds, it opened and he saw Yeonjun with his messy black hair, a white loose shirt, and a cargo shorts. Soobin on the other side is still wearing his school uniform. It’s because Yeonjun didn’t attend the afternoon class and decided to sleep.

“Oh you’re here,” Yeonjun said and let the younger enter then he walks inside.

Soobin didn’t say anything and closes the door then took off his shoes and change into slippers. There are only two pair of slippers in there and believe it or not, the other one was bought by Yeonjun for Soobin.

“Don’t get me wrong, I’m here for the activity,” Soobin said and puts his bag on the sofa and sits.

Yeonjun who’s at the mini kitchen who just drank water answers, “Really? I thought about what I said—“

“No! Of course not!” Soobin quickly denied.

Yeonjun just chuckles. “I hope I can believe that,” he smirked.

Soobin rolled his eyes. “Believe what you want,” he sulked.

Yeonjun walks in front of him and bent down to level his face with the younger and Soobin’s reflexes told him to leans back with his wide eyes.