Chapter 34

"Choi Soobin's still not attending class? Choi Beomgyu, look for Soobin and tell him to come

"Choi Soobin's still not attending class? Choi Beomgyu, look for Soobin and tell him to come. It's been a week now."

"Yes, Mr. Kim," Beomgyu replied.

Actually, Beomgyu knows why Soobin's not attending the class. He keeps on coming back to their house but Soobin won't just open the doors. He's not going out in there no matter what and Mrs. Choi told Beomgyu to just leave him alone for now because she knows exactly why his son is being like that.

Beomgyu sighs and went to the student council's office. "Bae, do you know where can I find the academy where Soobin's going?"

"I'll send you the address," Taehyun replied and open his phone.

"Thanks," Beomgyu muttered. "I'm going crazy trying to figure out things!"

"You didn't ask Yeonjun?"

"Why would? It's been a month now and they aren't even giving a damn with each other," Beomgyu replied.

Taehyun shuts his mouth after that. That's when he realize that Beomgyu doesn't know about what the two has been doing the past month that he thought there's nothing going on.

"Do you know something?" Beomgyu noticed his sudden silence.

"Just go find it by yourself," Taehyun replies then look away.

Beomgyu waited for a taxi and went to where academy Soobin is attending and he started looking for his name on the list. Then someone asks him, "Who are you looking? I'm from that class too," it's a girl.

"Oh, do you have a classmate named Choi Soobin?" Beomgyu asked.

"A pink helmet?" she laughs but Beomgyu's frowning. "Sorry, Soobin's always bringing a pink helmet with him," she said.

"Helmet? He's not riding any vehicle tho?"

"Yes he doesn't but Choi Yeonjun does. They alwa-"

"Who?" now Beomgyu's even frowning more.

"Choi Yeonjun, they are from the same school, right? They study together and Yeonjun's always taking home Soobin after class. They are so close that we thought they are boyfriends or something but Soobin said they aren't though I saw them kissed once," the girl tells.

Beomgyu sneers after hearing it and started cursing at the back of his head. "Thank you, Ms.," he said before going out and he saw their car in front of him. "These bastards won't just leave me alone for once," he muttered.