Chapter 10

“I will never like your dick, dumbfuck!”

Soobin was about to walk away when Yeonjun aggressively pull his back and slam him on the wall and is currently being soaked by the shower that’s pouring above them.

“What did you said?” Yeonjun asked him, voice is cold and sends warning.

Soobin who’s fighting his urge to cry started acting tough in front of his bully that is only wearing boxers. “Why!? Why would I like it when I know every girl in this campus already tasted it! Aren’t you ashamed!?” Soobin taunted him.

In a swift, Soobin received a slap from Yeonjun and he really felt its sting on the corner of his lips. Then Yeonjun even move closer that their hips almost touch while Soobin is still looking away.

Soobin’s now feeling nervous. His hands are uncontrollably shaking in fear. There are countless scenarios in his head while they are inside the cubicle. Yeonjun can slam his head multiple times on the wall until he die is one of those scenarios.

“Aren’t you one of those bitches too?” Yeonjun accused.

That made Soobin angrily looked at him while some strands of his hair are covering half of his eyes because it’s already soaked. “Me? The fuck is you talking? I will never be one of your bitches!” Soobin defended. “Move away.”

He pushed Yeonjun away but Yeonjun grabs back his arm and pushed his face against the wall while both of his hands are on his back that is facing Yeonjun.

“L-let go of me! Hey! Yeonjun you asshole! I’m really going to kill you!” Soobin shouted while resisting Yeonjun’s grip.

Yeonjun move closer and his bare back is now touching Soobin’s. He leans to whisper, “If I want you to be a bitch then act as one, Puppy. You get that? You aren’t allowed to say no to me.”

Soobin’s eyes started to water. Even his legs are shaking now. His hands that are being locked in Yeonjun’s hand are making him feel week and inferior.

“L-let go of me, please,” Soobin whispered and tears escaped from his eyes.

“I don’t want to. You just turn into a bad dog earlier. You need to be punished somehow, right?” Yeonjun whispered again.

“S-sorry... W-what do you want? What do you w-want me to do...” Soobin gives up.

“Kneel, Puppy.”

Soobin closed his eyes firmly and moves when he felt Yeonjun’s grip loosen. He slowly knelt in front of Yeonjun and is looking down on the damp floor of the shower cubicle.