Chapter 20

“Wow! That was so devastating, I kinda hate the ending.”

“Right,” Taehyun agrees to Hueningkai and leans on the bed and extended his feet on the floor. “It feels like they should die together,” he added.

“You’re so mean!” Hueningkai hits Taehyun arms and laughs.

They just ended watching a movie together inside Taehyun’s room. Taehyun stood up to turn off the projector and shut down his laptop. He then went back to Hueningkai’s side.

“What should we do now?” Taehyun asked him, facing his friend.

“Yeonjun told me again not to be close to you,” Hueningkai opened up.

Taehyun nods, “Then what did you say?”

“I said he doesn’t need to worry about,” Huening replied. “You’re a good friend, you help me study, and you’re always with me when I needed someone,” Huening added and smiles.

Taehyun just chuckles. “I’m starting to think you like me for real,” Taehyun stated, wondering what will be his friend’s reaction.

“Really? I don’t know. Maybe I, maybe not? Who knows,” Hueningkai shrugged his shoulder and just laughed.

Taehyun smiled at him as well and ruffles his hair. “Let’s just leave it like that,” he stated and smiles.

Hueningkai likes Taehyun and Taehyun already know it. Hueningkai for some unkown reasons likes the other and he just can’t stop it despite of Taehyun being a complete mysterious and a threat sometimes. He still accepts him.

On the other hand, Taehyun who knows the truth about Kai’s feelings didn’t bother about that fact. He doesn’t want to hurt his friend so he’s just letting him act like that to him. Taehyun who can manage everything, keep everything, and hides well things, can surely do everything without any hassle and has prepared countermeasures already.

But until when can Taehyun keep things like this?

“By the way, I heard some rumors about Yeonjun and Soobin, what’s happening to them?” Taehyun asked Hueningkai, acting like he doesn’t have any idea.

Huening scratches his head. “Well, I’m not really sure about it but I think Yeonjun really hates Soobin so much. I don’t even know why,” Hueningkai answered.

Taehyun nods. “I see, well it’s their problem. I was just asking,” Taehyun replied and smiles a little.”

“But you know, it was Yeonjun’s mom’s birthday and he didn’t come at all,” Hueningkai shared.

“Why? What’s the reason?”

“I don’t know,” Huening shook his head. “He never tells me about his reason but his mom was really angry at that time. He’s the only son and he’s acting like this. Sometimes I pity him but most of the time I understand him. He became a bully because of his own parents,” Hueningkai continued.

“Yeonjun lacks of attention that is why he’s venting out his frustrations to others— and it’s quite understandable but he’s better now from before. Which is good,” Taehyun second the motion.