Chapter 11

"Soobin! You feeling well now?"

Soobin nods and showed a thumbs up. "Yep!" Soobin chuckles.

"Good! I thought you already died—"

"Hey!"

"HAHAHAH! Kidding," Beomgyu laughs. "But you really need to study now, we have our quiz later."

"Argh, my head hurts," Soobin acted again and they both laugh as they do their activities.

Yeonjun at the back noticed something different from Soobin but he didn't disturb him for now because he has so much activity to be passed.

"Boss, here's my new chick! Look!" Taemin shows Yeonjun a picture of a girl—a pretty one.

"Who is she?" Yeonjun asked.

"Argh fuck," Taemin growl and almost throw his phone then he heard Chul laughing. They know when Yeonjun will ask about the name, it means he's interested to her.

"3000 won, bitch," Chul laughs. "I told you he's going to like her," he even laughs harder when Taemin gave the money.

Taemin just acted like he's going to punch him and then he showed Yeonjun his phone screen again. "Here's her contact, Boss. If you want some good time," Taemin said and grins.

Yeonjun opened his phone and dialed the number while standing up. "I'm going," he said to the two and leaves the room.

"I just lost a chick, man. Goddamnit," Taemin cursed while looking at Yeonjun's empty seat.

Soobin noticed Yeonjun going somewhere with his bag while talking over the phone and grinning. He wanted to stop him because he wants to thank him for yesterday but he thought that maybe he's going out for the practice so he just lets him.

"How did you perfect the quiz!?" Beomgyu exclaimed after their tough quiz and is now heading to the cafeteria for lunch.

"I just breathe," Soobin answered in his cool way.

"I hate you," Beomgyu replied and they laugh. "But what is this in your wrist?" Beomgyu noticed Soobin's bracelet. "It matches the color fabric of our neckties."

Soobin pursed his lips. "W-well, it's nothing."

"You're weird. Let's go fall in line!"

Honestly, it's Yeonjun's necktie. His mom found out he has two neckties and she made him wear the new one which is his but Soobin thought Yeonjun might get mad if he's not wearing it as it represents his "leash". So he just cut it out and sews it then turn into a bracelet.