Chapter 31

“Good morning, Puppy.”

Soobin’s eyes widen when Yeonjun’s face is the first thing he saw as soon as he opens his eyes. He quickly get up that he almost hit Yeonjun’s head. “W-why are you here?”

It’s Sunday and they don’t have any review. Also, Soobin thought they are going to meet at night. So why’s Yeonjun in here this early in the morning?

“Let’s go somewhere,” Yeonjun invited and smiles at him.

“You know what? These past few weeks, you’re getting kinder and it’s freaking me out. It feels like you’re going to turn everything upside down any minute,” Soobin honestly stated and gets up from his bed.

“I might tho? Who knows? So just enjoy my kindest to the fullest,” Yeonjun chuckles.

Soobin just shook his head because he can’t really read the older. He went inside his restroom to take a shower and went out with a robe. Yeonjun’s in his study desk reading some of Soobin’s reviewer and adoring how neat and aesthetically pleasing his notes are.

“Where are we going by the way?” Soobin asks as he opens his closet.

“You don’t need to know,” Yeonjun replied.

“I need to! So I can choose what I should wear,” Soobin defended.

“It’s fine, you’re going to take it off anyways.”

“What!?” Soobin turns to see him in frown.

Yeonjun looks at him and he stands up then went closer to Soobin. “Just dressed whatever you want, I said,” Yeonjun changed his statement.

“O-okay, now don’t get to close to me,” Soobin said and turn around again to pull some trousers, white T-shirt, and a white longsleeves to top it. “I’ll just change first,” he then said and was about to go back to the restroom when Yeonjun held his wrist.

“Change here,” Yeonjun said.

“Y-you know you can’t just order me around now,” Soobin stated and pulled his arm out of Yeonjun’s hand.

“But I want to?” Yeonjun insisted, looking dearly to Soobin.

Soobin looks away because he’ll just get swayed by it but he just sighs and ended up taking off the shower robe in front of Yeonjun revealing himself with only trunks on.

Yeonjun didn’t reacted— no, tried his best not to react by seeing Soobin’s almost naked body. It’s been a while since he saw that curve, chest, collarbones, and thighs. He wants him out of sudden but he’s as well fighting his urge and that’s goes to Soobin.

Soobin’s biting his lower lip to maintain his self. He’s in front of Yeonjun who’s looking at him intently as if he’s an art and that’s turning him on. He wants Yeonjun to touch him but he shouldn’t think that way.

At the end, Soobin gets dressed without something bad happening between them.

“Mom! We’re going,” Soobin tells his mom and kiss his cheeks.