Chapter 44

“Damn it! I’m so tired already

“Damn it! I’m so tired already. I just want to be a rock!”

Soobin laughs while sipping on his chocolate drink and then closes his book and look at Beomgyu whose eyes are closed and leaning on the bench.

“Why? I thought your survey’s already done?” Soobin asks.

“Yeah… I thought too. But when we Ms. Ching checked the questionnaire she made us redo everything and now we’re going to have another survey again! Argh! I’m so frustrated! We really need to have the answers already for our Chapter 4!”

“Hey, chill down,” Soobin rubs Beomgyu’s shoulders to calm him. “Don’t worry, our group is also stuck at Chapter 4,” Soobin said for comfort and he chuckles. “It’s fine,” he added.

Beomgyu opens his eyes and meets Soobin’s beautiful eyes. He smiled knowing those eyes will just see him as a friend. “Thank you,” Beomgyu expressed and smiles even wider.

“New year just started and we’re this problematic already. Finals are fast approaching as well. I hope we can all pass and go to college together,” Soobin stated.

Holidays ended in a snap. Beomgyu went home to Daegu. Taehyun stays in Seoul and went after Beomgyu after some couple of days. Hueningkai went back to Hawaii to celebrate it with his family and sisters. Yeonjun went to Australlia with his parents and Soobin’s in Ansan together with his whole big family.

After the holidays, school resumes and all the seniors are busy doing their research in order to graduate. They usually don’t cause trouble at this point because they all don’t want to fail.

“I can’t take you home later, Pup,” Yeonjun said while walking in the hallways with Soobin after they eat lunch.

“It’s okay. Why’s that?” Soobin replied.

“Mom says I need to come home early with Kai,” Yeonjun reasoned.

Soobin nods, “That sounds so serious, love. It’s okay for me,” Soobin agrees and smiles.

“Stop smiling.”

“W-why?”

“Other’s might see it. I want it for myself,” Yeonjun suddenly states.

“H-hey!” Soobin pushed him a little and blushed. “You’re being cheesy lately, jeez!”

Yeonjun just laughs and they went inside their room. Soobin’s still smiling like a dork and Beomgyu just looked away, trying to avoid a painful scene for him.