Chapter 38

“Oh Yeonjun! Buy me ice cream, the strawberry one!”

Yeonjun let out a small smile. “When will you stop eating ice cream?” Yeonjun teases him.

“If I’m already dead, maybe,” Soobin replied and laughs.

“But I’m going to get jealous if I’ll buy you one,” Yeonjun acted mad.

Soobin panicked a bit, “W-why? Then don’t buy me one. It’s fine—“

Soobin stops when Yeonjun claim his lips while they are walking on the pavement that some of the students near Soobin’s old school are walking but gladly no one sees them.

“I’m going to get jealous because you’ll lick it like how you lick my dick—“

“Hey! W-why are you thinking such things,” Soobin yelled and looked away, so Yeonjun won’t notice his cheeks getting red.

Yeonjun laughs at the cuteness of the younger. “Let’s go, I’ll buy you one,” Yeonjun said and hold the younger’s waist as they walk.

“You’re making my heart flutter so much, Yeonjun,” Soobin whispered under his breath but enough for Yeonjun to hear.

After Yeonjun heard it, he lets go of Soobin’s waist and made a small space between them. Soobin didn’t react on why Yeonjun did that but he knows that Yeonjun doesn’t want him to feel uncomfortable about it.

“Why do you like me so much?” Yeonjun asks out of sudden.

“It doesn’t have any concrete reasons, Yeonjun. I just feel it,” Soobin answered casually and determined.

“And that’s why I hate it,” Yeonjun added. “That’s why people are getting confused because they don’t have any concrete and specific reason about it. They don’t know if it’s normal to feel it or it’s the other way around already,” Yeonjun ranted. “It’s so weird and hard to understand.”

Soobin nods and smiles when he hears it. It feels like Yeonjun just confirmed something. “I see,” he reacted. “Then I can tell you some ways to figure it out,” Soobin suggested.

“No, I’m good. I’m sure that I’m fine,” Yeonjun rejected Soobin’s suggestion while shaking his head.

“Okay then,” Soobin agrees and they just continue walking towards the ice cream stall.

Yeonjun bought him one and they stay outside, take a seat and watch some of the kids at the park and dogs having some walk with their owners.

“What if I started changing for worst, Soobin are you still going to like me?”

“Yeonjun, I’ve seen the worst you can be. All that’s left is to see the good side of you,” Soobin just replied. “And I can’t wait to see it,” he added and smiles.

“What a nuisance,” Yeonjun sighs and looks away. Soobin just giggled. “Here,” Yeonjun take out something from his pocket and lend to Soobin.