Chapter 35

“Congratulations everyone! 96% passing rate on CSAT and top performing school! Enjoy your break and see you next week! Also, let me special mention Choi Soobin and Yeonjun for having the highest overall scores. Fighting everyone! Enjoy your break!”

Months have passed since it happened. The last season of the year is now present. Soobin’s been trying to be himself whenever he’s in class. The first week after that was worst because Beomgyu couldn’t even feel his presence even if they are together. But through Beomgyu’s consistent care and affection towards him, he’s finally smiling and recovering and now he’s back again.

Yeonjun stays the same, same bullshit attitude and same dangerous aura. After what happened, he never laid his eyes on Soobin because he’s still mad but for some reason, after some time, he’s slowly accepting things.

“Congratulations man,” Taehyun greeted Yeonjun while at their school rooftop.

Most of the students are going out now of campus to start their week break but Yeonjun choose to stay first at his usual spot. “Thanks,” he muttered.

“How are you feeling? Feeling good? You saw him suffer, you used him, you beat him, and you finally expressed your anger. You good now?” Taehyun asks, looking at what’s in front of them.

“Kinda? I don’t know… I just moved on,” Yeonjun replied, unsure.

“You tried being on Jaemin’s shoes without thinking its insoles,” Taehyun stated that made Yeonjun looked at him in confusion. “I know you’re mad at Soobin because of what happened but you never thought if Jaemin won’t get mad at you if you’ll hurt Soobin like that. Aren’t you being the same?”

Yeonjun pursed his lips and couldn’t deny a thing. He just looks down and sighs. “I’m really an asshole, right?”

Taehyun nods, “Yes, you are and stop denying what you really feel,” Taehyun answered.

“Deny what?”

Taehyun looks down the ground where he spotted Beomgyu carrying Soobin’s bag for him as they walk together on the pathway. “That you like Soobin?” he wondered.

“I’m not, I don’t,” Yeonjun quickly answered.

“Alright then,” Taehyun agrees right away. “It’s for you to discover anyways,” Taehyun continued and looks at the older. “See you after this break and please, tell Hueningkai that if he can stop his feelings, he should.”

“I don’t have any control about that matter. It’s his own choice,” Yeonjun retorted.

“And I hate it,” Taehyun commented and walks out of the place.

Yeonjun left in there alone, thinking so much. His head is filled with thoughts and everything but he can still manage, it’s just that he can’t put it all together.

“Mom! I’m home!” Soobin greeted as soon as he entered their house. “Beomgyu’s with me,” he added.

“Hello mom!” Beomgyu greeted and kissed on Soobin’s mom’s cheek.

“Goodness! My sons are so adorable! What do you want to eat? I did carbonara to celebrate your CSAT scores! Congratulations, my babies!”

Soobin and Beomgyu rejoice after hearing about the food that is prepared for them and they started eating it together and after that they played some video games at Soobin’s room.

“Ah! Ah! We’re almost there! Wait! Ah! Yes! Wohooo!”

“We won! Damn! I am so good at it!”

Soobin jumps on Beomgyu that made them rolled on the floor and when Soobin realizes that they are so close on each other, his face heated and looks away because Beomgyu’s above him.

Beomgyu chuckles and tap Soobin’s nose before getting up. “Why are you suddenly blushing?” Beomgyu teases him.

“No, I’m not! You should check your eyes now,” Soobin denies and sits up properly.

Beomgyu let out laughs again. “Congratulations, Soobin for everything! I’m so proud of you,” Beomgyu suddenly greeted his friend.

“Thank you Beomgyu for staying,” Soobin smiles, stopping his tears. “You’ve seen me at my worst days and you stayed, you remain constant and didn’t left me—“

Soobin wasn’t able to finish what he’s saying when Beomgyu pulled him to hug him tight because he saw those tears that are about to fall off. He hugs him tight while rubbing his back letting Soobin cries on his shoulder.

Beomgyu was there, Beomgyu witnessed how Soobin needed to pretend to be fine in front of other especially to his mom. Beomgyu witnessed how Soobin busied himself in reviewing and studying just so he won’t get distracted and cry about what happened to them between Yeonjun.

Choi Beomgyu was the only one who knows how Soobin’s really feel and he never thought of leaving him even once. That’s how much he cares for him.

“T-thank you…”

Beomgyu kisses the top of Soobin’s head, “I’m always here, Soobin,” Beomgyu whispered and then pushed Soobin a bit so he can wipe his tears. “Stop crying you look like a—“

“What?”

Beomgyu just smiles, “Just stop crying it doesn’t suit you,” he replied instead. “Be happy, mmkay?”

“Yeah, I will. Thank you,” Soobin agrees and hugged Beomgyu again.

--
A/N: Who was the two readers who bet on double chapter again? Please comment in here so we can talk it out. Thank you.