Chapter 48

"Please read the questions carefully and answer honestly

"Please read the questions carefully and answer honestly. It's your final exams—where's Choi Soobin and Beomgyu? It's finals and they are absent? Choi Yeonjun, where's Soobin?"

Yeonjun couldn't answer at all because he doesn't have any idea. He tried asking Taehyun about Beomgyu and Taehyun said he haven't meet him for a while because he's busy reviewing.

Yeonjun also went to Soobin's house and there's no one in there. He's going crazy already because there's no one he can ask already. The examination started and Yeonun's just staring blankly at his paper. Soobin's been out of contact for two days now.

The first subject ended and in the whole hour, Yeonjun didn't touch his pen. He's out of his mind and he can't stop thinking about Soobin. Then a raging voice called his name at the front door that made the students turns to see.

"Choi Yeonjun!" it's Beomgyu, glaring at him that he's about to kill him.

Yeonjun stands up and run to Beomgyu. "Beomgyu, where's—" he wasn't able to finish what he's going to say when Beomgyu landed a punch in his face.

"You said you're going to protect him! You said you're going to do everything to protect him then why did you let him go in there alone!?"

"W-what... What are you talking about? Where's Soobin? Beomgyu... W-where is he?" Yeonjun's shaking in fear when he saw Beomgyu crying and frustrated.

"Where is he? You don't need to know. You asshole," Beomgyu stated and pushed Yeonjun but Yeonjun grabs his wrist.

"P-please. Please tell me where he is, Beomgyu. Please!"

Beomgyu bits his lips and pushed Yeonjun away. Even if he hates him so much because of what happened to Soobin, Yeonjun has still the rights to know where Soobin is right now.

"How dare you show up your face in here! You insolent brat!" Mrs. Choi yelled in anger while pointing at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun gasp and saw Beomgyu hugging Mrs. Choi who's about to breakdown already. She's crying since she heard the news and the nurses started calming her down and guided her inside a room.

"Where's Soobin? Look.... it's him," Beomgyu said.

Yeonjun walks towards the wide glass wall and tears started streaming down while looking at Soobin inside a room. Full of apparatus that he doesn't want to know for, his body is full of bandages and mostly on his head. He's on the hospital bed, unconscious and only God knows when he's going to wake up.