Chapter 45

“Babe, listen if the derivative of— Pup? Soobin? Choi Soobin!”

Soobin suddenly looked at Yeonjun after spacing out. “Yes, love? You’re saying something?” Soobin asked and chuckles awkwardly.

“What are you thinking about? We have a summative test, babe. Listen to what I’m saying, you said you can’t get this one,” Yeonjun stated, a bit worried.

“O-oh yes, right! Sorry, babe. Okay, okay what is it again?” Soobin apologized and smiles at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun holds the younger’s hand. “Honestly. What are you thinking? You look so bothered these past few days. You can’t be like that, it’s finals season,” Yeonjun reminds him.

Soobin pursed his lips and just smiles. “I’m just worried, Yeonjun. Like you said, it’s finals. I’m just worried of some things,” Soobin said.

Lied rather.

Yeonjun smiles at him sweetly and caress his cheeks. “Don’t worry about it. You’re doing great, you always do. You never failed any subject and you are always at top. So no need to worry, after this we will graduate for sure,” Yeonjun assured him.

Soobin’s about to cry because of how Yeonjun’s word is affecting him but he managed to contain the feeling and giggles. “Thank you, love. Okay! I’m all focus now!”

“Okay, from the start. Listen well, okay? Or else I’ll fuck you right here.”

“I’m not going to listen then.”

“This kid!”

How many days it has been since Hansol blackmailed, Soobin? It’s almost a week already and Soobin’s really bothered about it. Sometimes when Yeonjun can’t send him off, he sees some of Hansol’s kids near at their entrance, smirking at him. Then Beomgyu will appear to comfort him.

What’s the video all about? Clearly, it’s something the public shouldn’t see. It’s a video of Yeonjun and Soobin making out— almost fucking at the empty room of the school. Who would thought someone will film it?

Soobin’s top concern is Yeonjun. He doesn’t care about what people will throw at him but he cares about Yeonjun a lot. He’s fine being labeled as whore, slut, and other terminologies alongside with it but not to Yeonjun.

Soobin knows Yeonjun’s parents are strict and that’s why up until now, he never meet them. Soobin has a clue that Yeonjun’s parents must be homophobic or the like, and he totally understands it but if that video will released and will reach Yeonjun’s parents that is not really good thing.