Chapter 30

"Listen everyone, here's the list of top academies for your reviews for CSAT mock exams. Make sure to enroll in one because it's better than just studying by yourselves and also please, study hard for this. Passing this is a huge help for your college, okay?"

"Yes sir," the students replied and the teacher started handing out the print out paper.

"What academy you're going to enroll in? Let's enroll together," Soobin invited while reading the lists.

"Oh, my mom hired a private instructor and I can't go against her," Beomgyu replied and sighs.

Soobin just nods, "That's good and less hassle actually! I'm already eyeing on this academy and I'll enroll later after school," Soobin said.

"I hope I can study with you but let's just do it in here or outside school," Beomgyu suggested and they both agreed with it.

After Beomgyu confront Yeonjun about Soobin, he suddenly acted like a gum to Soobin. He doesn't leave his side and always makes sure that Yeonjun won't come near to his friend. He's really protecting him over Yeonjun.

Week had passed and everything still the same; Beomgyu and Soobin always together, Yeonjun who's nowhere to find during class, and Taehyun and Hueningkai who pretends there aren't any gap between them.

"See you next week Beomgyu! Enjoy your weekend," Soobin bid his goodbye.

"You too, Binnie. See you, just call me if you have time. I'm always here," Beomgyu said while smiling.

"Thank you!"

They parted their ways and Soobin started walking towards the academy. His lessons started and it'll be inside 3-4 hours and one subject a day. Soobin look for his room and there are also other student wearing different uniforms inside the room already. He takes the empty seat and beside him is a table with open book, pen, and paper as well as a familiar bag but he didn't really mind it.

The instructor went in and the room is almost filled, the lights are bright because it's already night and there is also a big screen for those who can't see the instructor at the back. The instructor started calling names and Soobin paused when he heard a unexpected name.

"Choi Yeonjun?" she asks the class. "Choi Yeonjun from XX High School?" he repeated.

"Miss, I'm here," a voice sounded near the door and Soobin saw Yeonjun with bottled water.

"Get inside, don't be late again next time. Learn to respect time," the instructor said and continued calling names.

Soobin is still spacing out while following Yeonjun through his eyes until he seated next to him. Soobin gasps when he saw Yeonjun hold a pen and started staring at the textbook.

The first time he's seeing Yeonjun studying for real.

"Until when are you going to stare at me, Choi Soobin?"

He's fucked up again. Choi Soobin gulps and chooses not to respond and just grab the book from his bag when the lesson started. It's Korean History subject. The instructor at the front is speaking about the country's legend but Soobin seems to be lost in his thoughts.