Chapter 15

“GO! CHOI! YEONJUN! PUSH IT! CHOI! YEONJUN! GO! GO! GO! FIGHTING!”

Yeonjun let out a low chuckles when he heard Hueningkai cheering for him as well as Chul and Taemin with their banners but Yeonjun is still bothered because Soobin still not around. The game is also about to start.

“Chul! Come down here!” Yeonjun shouted Chul’s name who’s on the bleachers.

Chul immediately went down to where Yeonjun is. “Why boss?”

“Where’s Soobin?” Yeonjun asked.

“Trashbin? I didn’t see him anywhere. Why?” Chul asked.

“Find him and dragged his ass here before the game starts or I’ll kill him myself,” Yeonjun ordered.

“Yes boss!” Chul and Taemin went out together to look for Soobin.

“I already told you to give me back the money, dumbass!”

“B-but I don’t have any right n-now. I-I’m sorry.”

“You—“

The bully raised his hand to slap the kid who they cornered when Soobin held his hand. “What the hell are you doing?” Soobin gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw.

“L-let go! This is not your business, mister!” the bully shouted and tried to pull his arm from Soobin who’s glaring at him right now.

Soobin looked at the victim and he has red cheek who probably got slapped, has a cut on the corner of his lips, and scratch on his forehead.

“L-let go!”

“Apologize to him,” Soobin said instead in his sharp eyes.

The bully was taken aback by how Soobin looks at him like it can kill him. “N-no! Why would I!?”

“I said apologize,” Soobin repeated while gritting his teeth and his hold to the kid’s arm went tighter.

“No! No! No! He asked for money and I need to get it back— argh!” he suddenly growl when Soobin kicked the back of his knee that made him fall.

“How much did you ask for him?”

“5-5000 won,” the victim cried. “I really can’t pay right now,” he cried.