Chapter 13

“I’m doing my best, dad. No need to keep on pushing me at the edge. I’ll hang up now, I have staffs to do.”

Taehyun ended the call and frustratedly throws his phone on his desk then leans against the swivel chair as he sighs and close his eyes.

“Hello?”

Taehyun briefly opens his eyes and saw Beomgyu standing at the door and closes it. Taehyun just bluntly looked at him. “Why are you here again?” he asked.

“I don’t have class,” Beomgyu just replied and went closer to the SSC president’s desk.

“Get lost,” Taehyun just answered and closes his eyes again.

“You’re hurting me, Taehyun,” Beomgyu joked and laughs while his junior didn’t even move his lips. Beomgyu clears his throat. “How’s your thing with your dad?”

“Still fucked up,” Taehyun replied and looked at Beomgyu. “Can you kiss me?” he suddenly asked.

Beomgyu without any reason just went closer to him and claim his lips for a second. “Are you good?” Beomgyu asked and leans against the desk, directly looking at Taehyun.

“I’m going to use you again, Bae,” Taehyun stated in a serious note.

Beomgyu caress his face and smiles. “Use me whenever you want,” Beomgyu replied and he saw Taehyun smirked at him.

"Thanks," Taehyun expressed, plainly.

"Smile now, Bae. You're prettier when you does it," Beomgyu said and move his hand at the president's chin and lift it to kiss again his lips.

Taehyun finally smiles brightly to the older. "Thank you, Bae. I'm just stressed..."

"Everything's cool. Don't overthink things," Beomgyu assured with a smile and Taehyun nods.

“How’s Soobin and Yeonjun, by the way?” Taehyun asked and stood up as he looks outside the office’s windows.

“Soobin and Yeonjun? Why? Is there something going on with them?” Beomgyu confusedly asked.

“Maybe? I don’t know? That’s why I’m asking you,” Taehyun replied. “Beomgyu, if Soobin and you will fight physically, who’ll win?” he then asked still looking outside.

“Me? I meant, not to brag but just look at him getting beat up and he doesn’t even know how to defend himself,” Beomgyu defended.

Taehyun nods and turn around to see Beomgyu. “It’s Soobin, who’ll win,” he stated.

“What are you talking about? If he knows how to fight then why did he let himself get beaten up by Hansol before?” Beomgyu wondered.

Taehyun chuckles and looks outside again where he can spot Soobin helping his classmates building their booth for School Fest. “I don’t know either. I’m dying to know why.”

“Soobin! Can you tie this? I can’t reach it,” one of his classmates asks for help.

“Ah yeah,” Soobin replied and did it easily because of his height.

After doing that, he received a messaged from Yeonjun. Yes, they have each other’s number now.

Yeonjun:
Rooftop now. Bring chips and cola

Beholden | Yeonbin FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara