Chapter 21

“What are you? A kid? You have some ice cream in your lips

“What are you? A kid? You have some ice cream in your lips.”

“Am I?” Soobin asked and wipes his lips and chuckles. “Sorry then,” he apologized.

“We’re going home tomorrow, do you have something to do more while you’re in here?” Beomgyu asked his friend.

Soobin sighs and started thinking of what he wants to do and shrugged his shoulders. “None, being here is fine already,” Soobin replied before licking his icecream.

“Good,” Beomgyu shortly replied.

“Ah by the way, when you ask for permission for your parents to come with me, how did they allow you right away?” Soobin asked curiously.

“That? I just told them you’re a son of Congressman and they’re good with it,” Beomgyu casually replies.

Soobin nods. “I see,” he reacted. “Let’s go back home,” he said.

Both started walking away from the convenient store where they are while Beomgyu’s the one pulling the bike. They started talking about some stuffs in Ansan that Beomgyu doesn’t know about. They are currently walking at a narrow alley.

“Is that Choi Soobin?”

“Oh right! It’s him! Why is he in here? And who’s with him?”

“Hey! Choi Soobin!”

“…and we just go in there from time to—“ Soobin stops talking when he heard a familiar voice calls his name. “Damn,” he cussed under his breath.

“Who’s that? He’s smirking like a thug for some reason,” Beomgyu commented while they are both looking at the three guys walking towards them with smirks in their faces.

“It’s been a while,” the leader of the three greeted in a provoking way.

“Oh, why Yul?” Soobin asked the guy named Yul.

Yul scoffs. “Oh, why Yul?" he repeated. "You suddenly went gone after what happened to that kid, why? And look at this you son of a bitch," he pointed his left brows with a scar. "Have you forget it?

Soobin’s eyes darken and he’s now really mad. Beomgyu who’s seeing it for the first time felt chills. Since he knew Soobin as a shy and kinda fool one, he never knew his friend can give off such vibe.