Chapter 24

“Young master, young master Kang is in your room.”

Beomgyu just nods and went inside his room. As he opens the door, he saw Taehyun in his bed reading a comic book which is a hobby whenever Taehyun’s in his room.

“It’s odd to see you here for some reason,” Beomgyu stated and took off his uniform and open his closet.

“Bae, I need to tell you something,” Taehyun started.

“I’m not really in the mood to fuck you, bae,” Beomgyu said and pulled a shirt and a shorts then close it.

“I’m not here for that, someone just fucks me earlier.”

Beomgyu paused from taking on his shirt and looked at Taehyun who’s now looking at him. “Who?” he asks.

“Hueningkai.”

“What the fuck!?” Beomgyu exclaimed. “What the hell happened? Bae, that’s so wrong. Why did you let him do that?” Beomgyu asks and is now fully dressed.

“He confessed about his feelings too. Bae, what should I do?”

Earlier before Taehyun heads on Beomgyu’s house, he’s in Hueningkai’s room for some advance study. They are both busy reading and highlighting important notes when Hueningkai speaks.

“Taehyun,” he calls the other and Taehyun just hums. “I want to do something,” he continued.

“Wait Kai, after this,” Taehyun casually replied.

“I want to have sex with you Taehyun.”

“Okay after— what!?” Taehyun looks at him in surprise. “H-hey, where did you get that stuff?” he’s nervous.

“Well, I-I just got… curious?” Hueningkai replied in his innocent eyes.

“Hey, friends don’t do that just out of curiosity, it’s so wrong,” Taehyun replied, convincing the other. Hueningkai’s head lowers that made Taehyun panicked a bit so he completely face him and hold his hand. “Look, I get it that you’re curious b-but… we, the two us, can’t do such things.”

“Why not?”

Hueningkai’s looking at Taehyun’s eyes with such intent and he’s serious about. “Why not, Taehyun?” he repeated his question.

“Kai, you know that if we’ll do it, things won’t go back to how they use to be. K-Kai, it’ll hurt you and I don’t want that,” Taehyun stated.

“Just one time?”

“Everything will start on that. You’re going to look for its pleasure and you can’t stop yourself. I don’t want it, Kai. Please, listen to me,” Taehyun convinced again.

“You know how I feel, right? You know that I like you and that’s why you’re stopping me from doing this but Taehyun, I promise nothing will change—“