Chapter 29

"I'll leave you here first

"I'll leave you here first."

Choi Soobin is so stupid. He has the idea already about the young boy and still chooses to stay. For real, what is he?

He takes a seat as he saw Yeonjun went inside his room. He put the paperbag on the table and started pulling his fingernails, feeling anxious. After seconds, he heard some sounds— moans to be exact.

Yeonjun's having sex inside his room with another guy and Soobin's outside, listening to it.

Soobin wanted to cry and questioning himself why did he even stayed in here? Well, maybe he thought if he stays, Yeonjun will bang him instead but he guess it will never happen.

Soobin opens his phone to look for distraction but the moans are just becoming loud and his losing his insanity. He dropped the phone and went to Yeonjun's room and peaked on the door.

His insides went upside down when he saw the actual thing. He covers his mouth and tears started flowing down. He closes the door a bit louder that made Yeonjun looked at it and paused on what he's doing.

"W-why?" the kid asks him.

Yeonjun didn't reply and just pulled his thing off his ass and went to the door to open it. There's no Soobin inside his unit. He went back to his room to grab his clothes.

"Get out in here, here's for the taxi," Yeonjun stated and throws some money to the kid before running outside in hurry.

Soobin reached the lobby and he look for his phone but that's when he noticed that it's not with him. He's crying and some people are looking at him. He's acting like a baby.

"E-excuse me, c-can I borrow the telephone?" Soobin asked on the front desk and sniffs.

"Y-yes sir, here," the lady quickly responds and she's looking at him worried too.

"T-thank you," Soobin was about to enter his mom's number when he saw Yeonjun coming at him. "F-fuck," he cursed and runs away towards the men's restroom and locked himself on the cubicle.

He's above the bowl's lid, stopping himself from creating any sounds. He even wanted to throw up right now. Nausea's already in him but he needs to keep quiet.

"Soobin? Choi Soobin are you in here?" Yeonjun's voiced while knocking on different cubicles.

"This is not Soobin," man's voice answered on Soobin's left side.