Chapter 27

"Boss! We're going to KTV later, wanna go?"

"Sure," Yeonjun casually replies while his eyes are on his screen.

A sudden presence made him look at the front door and he saw Soobin and Beomgyu entering together, so close at each other that made him frown.

Soobin felt that gaze and their eyes meets but he just quickly looks away and takes his sit. "He's looking at me," Soobin whispered.

"Don't mind him," Beomgyu said.

"I'll talk to him later and end things with him. I hope it'll go well. I'm nervous, I'm sure he's going to hit me or what," Soobin said, the anxiousness is vivid in his voice.

"Should I go with you? Soobin, I'm worried too," Beomgyu replied with his eyes that are screaming sincerity.

Soobin smiles, "No, I can do it alone but whatever happens I'll run back to you, okay? Don't worry about me."

"No, because— please if he'll hurt you just smack him down. You can do it, you just don't want to," Beomgyu reminds him.

Soobin pursed his lips. "R-right but I'm fine with it—"

"Bud, are you a masochist!?" Beomgyu exclaimed.

That made Yeonjun looked at them once again and made him think what are they talking about but he have a hint that it's probably about Soobin because he knows Soobin is a real hard masochist.

"Keep your mouth shut," Soobin hissed.

"Sorry," Beomgyu whispered. "But that's so bullshit if you'll just let him. Okay, whatever happens I'll be waiting in here. So please, please, Soobin do this right," Beomgyu pleaded and held his hand.

Soobin smiles again, "I will. Don't worry," he assured.

The classes started and they both paid attention. Soobin's participating while Beomgyu's sleeping because it bores him or he'll randomly scribble in Soobin's notebook. At lunch, they ate together as usual and then at the last subject, Soobin excused himself because he's going to take the restroom.

After using the cubicle and washing his hand on the sink, one specific door opened and he saw Yeonjun through the mirror. Soobin closes the faucet and faced him, pursing his lips, not knowing where to start.

"Do you have something to say?" Yeonjun asks him.

"L-let's... Let's end things, Yeonjun," Soobin started and takes out the bracelet. "I'm not your dog or anything. For sure, I already paid by debt on you after you saved me. So, I'm done," Soobin said and throws away the bracelet on the trashbin and walks away but he felt a grip on his arm.