Bonus Chapter: One Year On

This chapter is to celebrate AGAGTG's one year anniversary!

Dedicated to LeNonQueerWritter

Sebastian lay on his back, wondering if he was ever going to meet the right girl. Honestly, she had to be out there, somewhere! The young male believed that everyone had that special someone waiting out there for them. He just needed to find his. It was now Sebastian's turn.

Rolling out of his plush bed, Sebastian walked over to his shiny, new laptop. Tapping a button, it sprung to life. He quickly logged into his account and opened up a new internet tab. Selecting Wattpad as his chosen site, he decided to read some Fanfiction.

Curious, he typed in his own name.

Search: Sebastisn Stan

Immediately an extremely long list appeared on the screen.

He frowned, the top option was Awkward Girls Always Get The Guy. He wasn't too sure about that story but was intrigued to discover that it had three sequels.

He read on.

The second book was I Need You To Fix Me.

Hmm, what was next?

It wasn't until the early hours of the morning, when the exhausted actor awoke to find himself still at his computer, that he cursed hinself. Why had he stayed up reading all the books? He had an audition that day!

With a yawn, he sat up. Looking once more at his computer screen, he noticed the Awkward Girls was just over a year old. Smiling at the amount of positive feedback it had recieved, he posted the following comment:

Happy Birthday, Awkward Girls. Thanks for the feels and rollercoaster plot twists. May next year be just as good to you.

S. Stan. X

A/N: Happy Birthday to AGAGTG!

All the books mentioned is this chapter are available on Wattpad. You will find them tagged under Sebastian Stan.