Day Five (Part 1)

A/N: I do own my OC and plotline.

Dedicated to @hailhydra_

#WhereIsValerian

Anyone used the above hashtag yet?

Sebastian's POV.

Day five and still no sign. I am walking the streets of New York, aimlessly wandering. So far with my search I have been thinking strategically, if I were her, where would I go? That hasn't worked, so I am just wandering to wherever I feel like going.

As I walk, I find myself becoming more and more hungry. My eating habits have been understandibly irregular, so my body is craving sugary food. I notice that across the street from where I am is a small cake shop. I bite my lip in thought, I really should continue my search but I fear that my body will fail me if I continue walking and not eat.

I cross the street, taking care not to be hit by a speeding taxi.

Inside the small shop, I shake off the outside cold and embrace the warm air radiating from a mini heater in the bakery. It's interior consists of cranberry reds and french cream. I immediately feel at home. I notice a coat rail and I slip my coat off and hang it up. I notice that from behind the glass counter containing sugary delights, a young woman is listening to her iPod whilst doodling on a sketch pad.

"Hello?" I say. I wonder if she can hear me?

She looks up, clearly bored due to the lack of customers. The woman takes out her earphones, stands up straight as she pushes her stuff to one side, then she plasters a cheery smile to her face. "Hello, welcome to Molly's Cakes. My name is Briony, how may I help you?"

I take in her appearance. She has a short pixie cut, which has been dyed bright orange. She is also wearing matching geek glasses to me. Briony is wearing a black and white stripey jumper and cherry red jeans.

"Uh..." I look at the menu board. "What do you recommend?"

Her smile changes, it becomes more genuine. "Well, the black forest chessecake is to die for, so I guess I'd recommend that."

I smile too and nod. "A silce of that please."

"Okay, anything to drink?"

"Coffee. Milk with four sugars."

Someone has a sweet tooth today, Sebastian.

Briony writes down my order and leads me to one of the many vacant tables. "I'll bring your order over in a minute."

She leaves. I glance around the room, taking in my surroundings when I see Valerian. My heart stops for a moment before beating fast. It's not her exactly, but a poster of her. Ben and Jenna made them four days ago when it became clear that Valerian wasn't coming back. Looking at her now just makes me want to weep.

Where is she? Is she safe? Is she alive? What am I going to do if she's dead?

I am so absorbed with my conflicted mind that I do not even notice Briony's presence. "It's so sad, isn't it?" her voice rips me away from my thoughts.

"Hm?"

"That girl disappearing, I saw the news coverage on it. It's...It's so sad, isn't it? One minute she's arguing with her boyfriend, the next she's...well, she's gone without a trace."

"Yeah. Yeah, it is sad." I reluctantly look away from Valerian's picture.

My waitress places my order in front of me, checking that she hasn't forgotten anything. "If you need anything else, you know where to find me." she smiles.

I reach for my iPhone and decide to log onto my Twitter account.

A/N: I don't know if Sebby Stan has a Twitter account, the name used is one I have created myself.

@SebStanIsReal

@Vally Stan is still missing. Please help me find her. #WhereIsValerian

My phones beeps, indicating that I have a reply. I click on it, assuming that it is a fan.

@VallyStan

@SebbyStan Come and find me then. twitterpic.com/45679809753

A/N: The link is fake.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: QOTD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DESSERT?