Day Five (Part 2)

A/N: I own my OC and plotline

Dedicated to @daughterofodin

#WhereIsValerian

Sebastian's POV.

I click on the link. The world around me disappears. My iPhone loads the image. I wait.

It's a picture. The background is lime green. The writing, red. It reads:

'F*ck you, Sebastian Stan!!!'

Her account has been hacked.

My heart immediately sinks. I thought that she had returned to me but no, it's just some a*sehole hacking her account.

I quickly dial Caroline's number.

"Hello?" she answers.

"Hey, it's Seb."

"Oh hey! What's up?" there's a pause. "Did you find her?"

I sigh. "No. Actually, someone's hacked her Twitter account, could you let the others know. I don't want them to have to see the message and get their hopes up."

"Sure, absolutely!" another pause. "Are you okay, Seb?"

"In general or message-wise?"

"'Message-wise'."

I pause this time. Am I okay? Well, I was shocked at first but I think I knew deep down that it wasn't her. She has been gone for so long, I could hardly expect her to return to me through social media. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Look where are you, do you want Tom and I to meet you?"

I shake me head, realising that she cannot actually see me. "No, no I'll be fine. I'm just going to wander around NYC for a bit longer. I'll be home by seven."

"If you're sure..."

"I am."

"Alright, we'll see you when you get back." she hangs up.

What a day I am having.

Suddenly a package is placed infront of me. It is a square, white, cardboard box. I frown and look up. Briony is smiling at me with a sympathetic smile.

"What is it?" I question.

"A cheesecake, on the house. You look like you need it."

I go to argue with her but she steps away holding up her hands in a surrendering manner. "Hey, seriously just take the damn cake. Honestly, you'll be doing me a favour anyway. I usually just end up eating the leftover treats. At least you're giving the cake a good home."

I look at the box and smile slightly. No, my mood doesn't lift but at least I have gotten a free cheesecake. "Thank you." I say sincerely.

She shrugs. "It's no problem." Briony goes to walk away but pauses momentarily. "By the way, I lived your performance in Black Swan."

Before I can reply, she disappears to the back of the bakery.

When life gives you lemons, demand for cheesecake.

XOX

To: X

From: Y

I saw Sebastian today.

To: Y

From: X

Where?

To: X

From: Y

At the bakery where I buy the cheesecake from.

To: Y

From: X

How did he look?

To: X

From: Y

Sad. Did you hear about your Twitter account being hacked?

To: Y

From: X

Yeah, I saw the message. :(

To: X

From: Y

Don't worry, Seb's PA is going to get it sorted.

To: Y

From: X

Thanks.

To: X

From: Y

Will you be okay without my visit tonight? It's just that it'll look suspicious if I am late again from work. I don't want my bae to start thinking that I am having an affair at the office!

To: Y

From: X

Haha. If only they knew what was really going on. :/ An office affair. Very funny! Sure, sure I'll be absolutely fine! Have a good evening and I'll see you in a few days.

To: X

From: Y

Thanks. :) Will you be okay going through with you know what tomorrow?

To: Y

From: X

Yeah, I'll hail a cab (not HYDRA) and get there myself.

To: X

From: Y

Just make sure that you aren't seen!

XOX

Sebastian's POV.

I walk up to the door of our home and I feel a rush of relief, I am home. I run up to the cherry red door and unlock it quickly. Slipping into my home, I find myself pausing, listening to the strange queitness that has gulfed the building.

I move towards the living room and find Chris, Persephone, Caroline, Tom, Jenna, Ben, Devon, Dominic, Louise, Andrew, Marihah, Liam, Indigo, Lee, Pixie and Jeremy on their phones doing who knows what. "Hey." I say, causing them to look up at me. "I've brought cheesecake if anyone wants some."

XOX

A/N: Hello all! Good news, I am out of the ER! The bad news is that updates may be slow due to all the appointments that I now have to go to. I promise to write when I can as I am sure that you're dying to know where Valerian is. I know! Muh-ha-ha! Anyway, I hope that you are all well and that life is treating you fair.

QOTD: 1) Would you like a sequel?

Me: Yes!

2) Who do you think is hiding Valerian?

Me: Me, I am.

3) What is your least favourite film?

Me: Anything annoying.