Caroline

A/N: I do own my OC and plotline.

Dedicated to @daughterofodin.

"Caroline, Caroline, help me! Caroline, where are you?! Caroline! Help!" his cries echoed through the apartment, filling the air with screams of terror and need.

The said girl quickly left her shower, wrapped in only a towel to try and find out what was wrong with her boyfriend. She was fearful for him. "Tom!" she ran into the livingroom, he wasn't there. "Tom, where are you?" he wasn't in the bedroom. Slowly, she began to approach the kitchen, dreading what she might find. What if he had impaled himself on a knife, or something worse?! Her mind began to conjure up the gory details while the bile in her throat rose. Without anymore hesitation, she opened the door.

He was standing on a chair with a broom, looking like he had seen a ghost, pale and shaking. Maybe he was the ghost... "I can't find it, it's gone!"

She frowned, confused. "What's 'gone'?"

"THE SPIDER THAT WAS HERE!"

Oh.

Wait.

Spider?!

Tom watched as her eyes widened and began searching rapidly around the room. With a shriek, she was suddenly up on the chair with him, her arms looped around his waist. Caroline buried her face in his chest, terrified. "Where did you last see it?"

"By the fridge."

She groaned, sighing. "On the count of three, we run and hide in the bedroom?"

He held her to him and agreed. "What about food?"

"Takeout?"

"Agreed."

"Pizza?"

"Topping?"

"Chicken and BBQ?"

"Perfect."

She gazed up at him and nodded. "Ready?"

"One." he whispered, beginning the count down. "Two."

"Three!" Caroline cried as they both jumped down from the chair and made their way to the bedroom, running as quickly as the could down the hallway, their hands linked. Caroline dragging Tom behind her.

When they finally made it to the bedroom, they clised the door behind them and collapsed on the bed in a fit of giggles and exhaustion. Tom found himself quite unable to stop his chuckling (Eheheh). After five minutes, Carolinr worried that he might be in shock. "What's so funny?"

"Us! I mean, look at us! Frightened of a tiny eight-legged creature!"

She smiled at his observation. Quickly, she planted a kiss on his cheek.

His mood suddenly changed to a mock pout. "If you're going to kiss me, you can at least give me a proper one."

She pouted too but happily obliged. Well, who wouldn't?

"Mmm, I do love you, Mr Hiddleston." Caroline smirked when they had finished.

The actor grinned at this. "I think I may love me too."

"Very funny."

Then he became serious. "I love you too, Caroline."

She carressed his cheek with her thumb. "I know." Caroline curled up next to him. "I love me too."

A/N: Alllll right! Hello, all! Thank you for the votes and views and comments! Please keep doing so, it's great to know that there is continued support. So, did you all enjoy the sneaky preview? Exciting things are going to be happening to AGAGTG.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Quicksilver (Avengers) or Quicksilver (XM: DOFP)?