Persephone

A/N: Disclaimer: I do not own Marvel but I own my OC and plotline. Dedicated to @persephonestarr.

"Ironman would so win the fight! Seriously, I mean, Captain America is clever and all but Tony Stark has a robotic suit at his disposal, there's no way he wouldn't win!"

Chris shook his head in mock frustration. "Yeeeaaah, but Captain America wears stars and stripes."

Persephone rolled her eyes as she lay next to her husband-to-be. "Ok, ok. In the fashion sense, Cap would win but Ironman would sooooooo win in a physical fight."

"Yes but, in the 'Civil War' series, the finale is based on Ironman versus Captain America. And although I haven't read the final issue, there was a chance that Cap could win because Tony was beginning to go insane due to his latest upgrade and Cap would so be able to take advantage of that and win!"

"But say Tony doesn't fully go mad, then there is still a chance that Captain America could be over-powered by the bearded one!"

The Marvel actor rolled onto his side, frowning. "You're seriously betting against your boyfriend, what kind of girlfriend are you?" he grinned, showing that his comment held no malice towards Miss Smyth twin.

"One that supports Ironman." before Persephone had time to react, Chris scooped her up in his arms and suddenly she was on top of him.

He caressed he cheek, lovingly. "Ok then, fine, the Tinman wins but...who do you think would be the best love-maker?"

Not even missing a beat, she replied:

"Hawkeye."

She squealed with surprise and laughter as the duo tumbled again and Chris was suddenly on top.

"'Hawkeye', seriously?!"

She giggled, finding his genuine shock adorable. "Yeah, who wouldn't want to make out with Clint Barton?"

"Anyone who doesn't want to be hurt by Natasha Romanoff."

"That's risk worth taking!" the female laughed further at Chris' disbelief.

He rolled off of her and lay back on the bed, completely baffled by Persephone's choices. "You know, I sometimes think that you're only dating me because I'm Captain America."

"Awww," she moved closer to him, snaking her arms around "Captain America's" neck. "you guessed my evil plan. Seduce the Captain."

He narrowed his eyes. "Really?"

"Oh yes," she rested her head on his shoulder, sighing contentedly. "but you're my Captain America and I love you whole-heartedly because of who you are."

A huge grin spread across his face. "So, actually, you do think that I could win in a fight between Ironman and the Captain?"

"Oh no, I'm still betting on Ironman."

A/N: QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN?