Sneaky Preview

A/N: Disclaimer: I do not own the lyrics or quotes used but I do own my OC and plotline. Here is a small exert of an upcoming chapter.

Dear Valerian, 

Please excuse my writing. I can't stop my hands from shaking cos I'm cold and alone tonight. 

I'm lost without you. I am, I am wandering aimlessly through this dull world. You gave me purpose and now you're not here. I wish you were. Why aren't you here? You promised to be with me until 'death do you part', so where are you?!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get angry. It's just that I miss you. No, scrap that, I yearn for you to be here. I need you here beside me. I need your comforting figure beside me at night. Valerian, I miss your lips. I miss your beautiful eyes. I miss your perfect smile. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.  I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.  I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.  I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.

Please, please return to me. I need you. Valerian, I am dying without you. I am an incomplete person. You are my sun and moon, my life revolves around you. I am spiralling further and further off course without you here.

I'm in trouble. I think that I'm close to having another episode. I need you. Here. Now.

I am broken. 

I am nothing without you.

Valerian, what I did, it was shameful. It was wrong. I am so, so sorry. Please forgive me. I am begging for your forgiveness.

Even if you don't return. Please just write back to me, let me know where you are. Let me know that you are safe. I am leaving this letter with Doctor Miles because I have no other way of contacting you.

Just let me know that you are safe.

I don't know if you feel the same way, but I love you . I always have and I always will.

Please return to me my wandering angel.

Sebastian. X