Pizza

A/N: I do apologise for the lack of updates, I am extremely ill at the moment, so writing AGAGTG has been extremely difficult. I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you for your patience.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN BREAKING BAD, THE FAULT IN OUR STARS OR THE QUOTES USED.

I own my OC and plotline.

Reader, as you know, I made a vow to make Sebastian feel a loved as possible and today I am starting that. I don't really have much experience with this sort of thing but FanFiction me does, so I'm going to use my own writing as inspiration!

Sebastian is exhausted today, so I'm planning a nice day-in for us both. He has his next therapy session tomorrow, which I know for a fact he's not looking forward to. That is why today has to be perfect. I want him to have plenty of enjoyable memories to talk about at his sessions.

We are lying on the sofa side by side, watching episode after episode of Breaking Bad. We hadn't been able to pick a film, so we decided to choose one of the latest boxsets from online and purchased it.

I am very happy and I think Seb is too. We had quite a fun time in the shower today, for certain reasons I cannot share with you the in depth details of what occured but let me just say that I have a delightfully prominent love bite on my shoulder...

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Sebastian asks in a husky voice, kissing my jawline.

"No, no, it was quiet nice actually having my own little vampire."

He chuckles. "What am I, your Edward Cullen?"

I wrinkled my nose at the reference. "More Damon Salvatore."

A/N: I have never watched The Vampire Diaries however, I have heard that Damon is rather popular.

His teeth scraped against my skin, threatening to mark me again. Not that I would mind. "I much prefer that reference."

"I thought you would."

"Are you even paying attention to the programme?"

"Not really, you?"

"I think you can tell I'm not."

I smile coyly. "What do you suggest instead, Mr Stan?"

XOX

One Hour Later.

We are eating our weight in pizza and it is glorious. I am so happy to see Sebastian with a healthy appetite, his new medication has been suppressing his desire to eat. Watching him gorge on pizza is the most wonderful sight I have ever seen!

"Hey, Val?" he says through mouthfuls of dough, tomato and cheese.

"Yeah?"

"I'm really sorry about what happened-"

I quickly silenced him with a kiss, I had already accepted Sebastian's apology. It was time for us to move on and accept our pasts. "I know."

"Okay."

"Okay."

We relapsed into comfortable silence.

"Hey, Val?"

Or maybe not.

"Yeah, Seb?"

"I love you."

I'm not sure why but whenever he says that to me, I blush a deep shade of red. "I love you, too." I mumble.

"Forever?"

I nod, smiling. "Forever and always."

"Always." he grins.

I lean back into the sofa, giggling as he pulls me to him. "Hey, Val?"

A/N: THE NEXT SENTENCE INCLUDES A RATHER GORY SCENE FROM BREAKING BAD.

I lean my head on his shoulder and cringe as I watch a druggie have his head crushed by an atm machine. "Yeah?"

Sebastian barely seems fazed by this scene. "We should have a code word like Hazel and Gus."

"Like what?"

He pauses for a moment.

That's when I remember the word I had used in my fanfic. "How about Dope? 'Cause you're my dope." I nudge him with my elbow, smirking.

Sebastian rolls his eyes. "Fine, but only because you ordered pizza." he growls playfully, nuzzling my neck, causing me to squeal.

"Seb!"

"What? I want to give you another love bite!"

A/N: CONGRATULATIONS TO @PERSEPHONESTARR WHO WON THE REVIEW COMPETITION. ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS YOUR DESIRED NAME, AGE, LOOKS AND HOW YOU AND CHRIS MET.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT DO YOU THINK SEBASTIAN AND VALERIAN'S SONG SHOULD BE?