Peris (Part Two)

A/N: Disclaimer: I do not own Breaking Bad but I do own my OC and plotline.

So, I am in the ER again. Updates may be slow. Thank you for your patience.

Dedicated to persephonestarr

I wake up early the next morning, eager to have everything ready for when Chris and Persephone arrive, or Peris as Sebatian and I like to call them.

Coaxing Sebastian up is the most difficult of chores but we have a method now which seems to work quite well. I kneel by his side of the bed. Then, I lean in, kissing his sweet lips so gently. I proceed to leave a trail of butterfly kisses down his jaw, to his sweet spot. He usually stirs quite quickly once I reach his sweet spot, smiling happily at my generous morning call. We both know that this meyhod isn't going to last forever.

"He's going to experience some rather horrific ones such as hair loss, exhaustion and loss of um..." she blushes at this final side effect. "sexual desire."

But for now, this will suffice as a wake up call.

I quickly prepare the lunch I have planned, hoping that they like chicken.

An hour passes far too quickly. Then, the knock on the door arrives. Sebastian is in the living room, resting like he normally does. This is it, our guests are here.

XOX

Four Hours Later.

Lunch was a success! Chris and Sebastian are currently talking in the study (yes, we have a study), while Persphone and I wash the dishes up (we only agreed to because the boys have to go out later and buy desert). We're standing side buy side, Persephone washes the dishes while I dry them up and put them away. Thankfully, there isn't much to tidy away, so we're done in no time.

"So," she smiles brightly at me, as if we're Best Friends. "I want to hear all the details of how Sebastian proposed to you!" We sit in the livingroom, opposite eachother on the dark brown leather sofas.

I smile at her enthusiasm, telling her in great detail of how it happened. She laughs and nods her head sympathetically in all the right places of my recollection. Whilst I talk to her, my eyes are  transfixed on her hair. It is so purple, you can't not help but stare at it. I really wish I could dye my hair something so vibrant but I have never been bold enough to. Her hair colour suits her personality. 

I think she's noticed me staring. "Like it?"

I nod. There is an awkward pause before we both burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, it's just such a wonderful shade."

She grins at my compliment. "Don't apologise, it's fine. I actually dyed it this colour to annoy Chris."

My eyes widen at this piece of news. "Really, why?"

"We had an argument, we both said somethings that we both now regret and he said that he hated dyed hair. So, I stormed out of the house and brought hair dye."

I stare at her in disbelief. "Where did you buy the dye?"

"There's this posh supermarket where they sell a variety of quirky hair dye."

I nod, I know the exact supermarket, I used to write there.

The girl sat in the "posh" supermarket cafe, looking excitedly at the book that lay on the table before her, 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier Prelude'. For months she had been waiting to read it and finally, the moment had come. Finally, she could delve into the Marvel Universe!

"Why'd you ask?" she grins at me.

I look at my socked feet in embarrassment, I cannot believe that I am going to say this. "I really want to dye my hair?" it sounds more like a question than a statement.

Persephone doesn't seem phased by what I've said. "What colour?"

"Turquoise."

There's a pause. "When are you planning your wedding?"

I frown. "December 24th. Why?"

"Because if you want to dye your hair, you need to make sure that it will match your dress. So, when do you want me to style your hair?"

"Really? Y-you'd style m-my hair?"

She nods. "So, tell me more about your wedding plans."

I blush. "We, er, we haven't really planned anything else. Just the date."

Persephone looks at me, aghast. "What? You want a wedding in less than three weeks and you haven't planned anything?! That's it, where are your bridal magazines?"

"I don't have any..."

Her eyes widen. "That's it, we're going out and purchasing some!"

She storms out of the room and upstairs to the study. "Don't bother going out for desert, we need to buy stuff!" I hear her yell.

I smile to myself. It seems that I have gained another friend.

A/N: QUESTION OF THE DAY: IF YOU COULD STAR IN ANY MARVEL FILM (THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN RELEASED) WHO WOULD YOU CAST YOURSELF AS?