Meeting

A/N: DISCLAIMER: I do not own Starbucks or Amy Winehouse but I do own my OC and plot line.

The Next Week.

He's not there today, the male with the brown hair and comics. I wish he was because I'm desperate to know what he looks like.

I think that you'll be proud of me, Reader. I am sat in Starbucks, with my Tea, listening to Amy Winehouse. I haven't panicked yet. All I have to do is drink my Tea and leave without causing myself any distress. I cannot wait to tell Doctor Miles of my achievement!

After three days of visiting this particular branch of Starbucks, I am pleased to say that I finally was able to find a table to myself. Actually, it was the exact place where the brown-haired male usually sits. I can see why he would pick a place like this. It's secluded, yet allows you to have a view of the whole coffee shop floor.

I sit there, thinking that this day is going to be uneventful, that after I finish the dregs of my beverage, I'll collect my coat and bag and be leaving Starbucks to return to my flat, when suddenly, he walks in. The male who's face I've been so curious to see. He's undoubtably the most handsome man I have ever set eyes on. I can feel my eyes widening as I analyse his sharp cheekbones. Yes, Reader, even in my fragile state I can still appreciate beauty when I seen it.

He notices me staring. I look away, quickly, hoping he hasn't noticed my gaze. I turn my attention back to my Tea and back to my iPod. 'Valerie' has finished and now 'Rehab' is playing. Using my peripheral vision, I notice him at the counter ordering a drink, he looks so nervous, he keeps looking over his shoulder. Why does he look so familiar?

I've already decided what I like about him. I don't know anything about this male except that he reads comics and hair brown hair. Reader, I really like his glasses. Yes, his glasses. They're those fashionable "geek" glasses that everyone is wearing, yet the style suits him in a way that makes him look brainy and handsome.

My attention returns to my Tea. I need to finish it and go home. I have an appointment with Doctor Miles later. I cannot be late for his appointment, it has been two weeks since we've talked. I have a lot to tell him.

Suddenly, there's a tap on my shoulder, I gaze up at those amazing cheekbones. My chocolate brown eyes meet ocean blue ones. I know those eyes from somewhere. The beautiful male is saying something to me but all I can hear is Winehouse's husky voice in my ears. I quickly remove my iPod buds. "Sorry," I apologise. "what did you say?"

"I was just saying, would you mind if I share the table with you?"

I quickly look at the cafe around me, there are no spare tables. Finally I have the chance to sit with him! "Sure." I smile up at him.

He moves swiftly, occupying the chair opposite me, setting down his iced Tea on the table. I watch his every move, trying to desperately work out where I have seen him before. He notices my frown and smiles shyly. I suddenly recognise those eyes. I am sitting opposite Sebastian Stan. Okay, I need to stop staring, it's becoming across as creepy. I avert my eyes and stare at the wooden table. That's when I see his arm resting on the table or more precisely his wrist, well, the medical bracelet around that particular wrist.

It's identical to mine.

The bracelet itself is a simple, bright green silicone band, it was created last year by a campaign to show awareness for mental health. Anyone who has experienced metal health is issued with one of these bands. I like my band.

Sebastian Stan notices me staring at his bracelet and quickly covers it with his jacket sleeve. I catch his eye contact, his expression is definitely suspicious now. Wordlessly, I pull up the sleeve of my dark blue sweater and display my own bracelet. I watch his facial features carefully. His eyes widen in amazement but nothing else gives away any hint of his surprise.