Urgent

A/N: I own my OC and plotline.

Disclaimer: I do not own the lyrics or quotes used but I do own my OC and plotline. Here is a small exert of an upcoming chapter.

#WhereIsValerian

Last Night, Mrs Valerian Constance Ramona Stan (Cassanova) went missing. She was last seen by her husband, Sebastian Stan, walking away from their home in NYC after having an argument.

If you have any information on her where abouts, please contact the following number:

* Insert number *

It is imperative that she is found quickly due to her terminal illness.

XOX

Three Days Later.

Dear Valerian, 

Please excuse my writing. I can't stop my hands from shaking cos I'm cold and alone tonight. 

I'm lost without you. I am, I am wandering aimlessly through this dull world. You gave me purpose and now you're not here. I wish you were. Why aren't you here? You promised to be with me until 'death do you part', so where are you?!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get angry. It's just that I miss you. No, scrap that, I yearn for you to be here. I need you here beside me. I need your comforting figure beside me at night. Valerian, I miss your lips. I miss your beautiful eyes. I miss your perfect smile. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.  I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.  I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.  I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.

Please, please return to me. I need you. Valerian, I am dying without you. I am an incomplete person. You are my sun and moon, my life revolves around you. I am spiralling further and further off course without you here.

I'm in trouble. I think that I'm close to having another episode. I need you. Here. Now.

I am broken. 

I am nothing without you.

Valerian, what I did, it was shameful. It was wrong. I am so, so sorry. Please forgive me. I am begging for your forgiveness.

Even if you don't return. Please just write back to me, let me know where you are. Let me know that you are safe. I am leaving this letter with Doctor Miles because I have no other way of contacting you.

Just let me know that you are safe.

I don't know if you feel the same way, but I love you . I always have and I always will.

Please return to me my wandering angel.

Sebastian. X

XOX

A/N: SO I HAVE CHOSEN CHLOE BENNET TO PLAY VALERIAN. :)

QOTD: WHAT IS YOU FAVOURITE COLOUR AND WHY?