Indigo

A/N: I own my OC and plotline.

XOX

Day Seven.

To: X

From: Y

Hi, I won't be able to come over today. I am currently out on a date. See you tomorrow?

To: Y

From: X

No problem. Have fun. I'll be fine.

XOX

Four hours after their date.

Lee and Indigo were lying side by side on their bed. Indigo's body was pressed up against his, as she lay on her right side. Her left hand was lazily playing with his soft burnt-blonde hair, she tangled her fingers gently in his hair, watching his eyes close happily. "Can I be honest with you?"

"Mmm, okay." he purred as she continued to run her fingers gently through his hair.

"I like your hair this length."

He wrinkled his nose, obviously not agreeing with her. "I honestly prefer it shorter but the film requires me to grow it longer."

"Oh the strains of playing Thranduil Greenleaf." she giggled, nuzzling his neck.

"Only three more months and I'm back on set for my new film."

Indigo moved her left hand to the left side of his neck. "My poor boyfriend." she ran her fingers along Lee's collarbone.

He pulled Indigo onto him so that she was resting on his chest, nose to nose. Indigo leant on her elbows, looking down at Lee. She smiled, her eyes searching his.

Lee carefully reached up and moved a piece of hair from her face, grinning as he did so.

She leant her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Thank you so much for that wonderful date tonight."

The muscular actor wrapped his strong arms around her smaller frame, holding her to him. "Thank you for being such good company."

She buried her face in his chest, nuzzling at his cotton t-shirt.

Lee chuckled, causing her to giggle. "I love you, Indigo." he whispered to her quietly.

"I love me too." the cheeky female smirked at her boyfriend.

In the distance, a clash of thunder reverbarated across the sky. Whilst lying on her lover, Indio gazed up at the ceiling. She felt Lee's right hand entwine with her left. "Thor's up." he joked, trying to lighten the mood when really, Indigo was terrified of thunder and lightning. There were more clashes. Suddenly, the sky opened up and rain fell to the ground in fine sheets of rain, slamming against the window. Another clap of thunder, this time directly above. Just at the mere sound of it, Indigo jolted against Lee's safe embrace, clearly shaken to the core by the sound. She was shaking violently, saying as many prayers as she could think of, even in the safety of their's home, she felt too exposed to the noise. It was so close. Lee had an idea, he moved so that he was on top and Indigo on the bed. He looked straight into her eyes, making her focus on him instead of the storm.

The was another clash, Indigo felt a shiver run down her spine. "Oh hell." she whispered, wishing she wasn't so afraid.

Lee carefully brought his lips to hers, kissing her anxiety away. It was a tender gesture, full of love and emotion. He didn't want her to feel scared, he wanted to show Indigo that there was nothing to be afraid of. He tangled his fingers through her espresso-brown locks, tugging the ends ever so slightly. Indigo snaked her arms around his waist and under the back of his t-shirt, beneath her touch, she felt his skin prinkle as she ran her fingers in circles on his skin. He began to make the embrace far more passionate.

Indigo bit his lip in response, bring her hands up to rest on his firm, muscular chest. Slipping her fingers through his belt loops, she pulled him closer, smirking against his lips as she did. "I love you." she said.

"I love you too." Lee held her so gently and kissed her so tenderly, Indigo was glad that she was lying down, due to her knees feeling like jelly.

Lee groaned in satisfaction as Indigo planted tantilising kisses across his jaw, which was so chisled, it made Indigo wish that she could take a photograph and keep it with her at all times.

Finally, they had to break away due to a pesky thing called oxygen. They were still in each others arms but instead they had their foreheads together, their now chapped lips inches apart. "Thank you." Indigo whispered, catching her breath.

"I couldn't have my girl scared, could I?" he carefully placed a kiss on her forehead. "So, still up for that date?"

XOX

A/N: 4 days until the secret is revealed!

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FANDOM AT THE MOMENT?