Caroline

A/N: I own my plotline and OC. I do not own anything else I have mentioned.

Dedicated to @daughterofodin

Day Seven.

"Tom, where are we going?!" Caroline giggled as Tom took her hand in his and led her along the sidewalk. Her midnight blue dress matching his suit. They were quite the stylish pair.

"It's a surprise, Darling."

She rolled her eyes, not surprised by his reaction. "I hadn't noticed."

Ooh, sarcasm! Very sassy, Caroline.

Tom stopped in his tracks, turning on his heels to face her, a lop-sided smile playing upon his lips. Loki's helmet, she loved that smile. The actor pulled Caroline into his arms, her favourite place to be. "Darling, I am your King, you must obey me. If I say that it is a surprise, then it will be." he curls a strand of her hair around one of his fingers.

Nice try, Hiddleston but Caroline know's your seduction techniques a little too well.

She rose onto her tiptoes, until their lips were only centimeters apart. "But, my King, I am no longer loyal to you. I have sworn allegiance to Asgard, which means I do not have to obey to your commands. I could easily walk home." she moves to pull away but Tom still holds her tightly in his arms.

"Nice try, my love but I know that deep down, you will always be loyal to me."

"If you're expecting me to "kneel", then you can think again, Hiddleston."

He laughs, breaking out of his "King" role. Gently, he kisses her forehead. "Never, little love. You're too honourable to do such a thing."

Caroline smiles. He really was a true gentleman. "So, shall we continue to this secret date you've planned?"

He nods, taking her hand in his. "I know that you're going to love it."

She was sure that she would, Caroline always trusted Tom's judgement.

XOX

A Midsummer Night's Dream, they were going to see a production of the play at the theatre! Caroline could hardly contain her excitement as it was her favourite play. Tom must have heard her mention the said fact and booked the tickets.

"Oh, Tom..."

He merely chuckled as they made their way to their seats."I've heard that this particular production is visually stunning."

"Tom..."

He didn't seem to be paying attention. "I also read reviews that the director is highly-praised for his ethereal twist on this particular play."

"Tom..."

They were now at their seats. Tom momentarily stopped talking. Once they were both comfortable, he began chatting again. "I do love this play. I must admit when you first told me that it was your favourite, I was slightly surprised. Especially since you're always quoting Romeo and Juliet."

"Tom..."

"But when I heard that this theatre was hosting it as their play of the week, I knew that I had to get tickets. So, I called my agent and asked him to try and get us two seats. He never fails to-"

Suddenly he was silenced by Caroline's lips. He found himself becoming lost in her sweet embrace when she abruptly pulled away. "Thank you." she whispered, earning her favourite kind of smile from him.

Lop-sided, of course.

XOX

They were walking home, his right hand entwined with her left. He was extremely happy, so happy that even when it began to rain, he couldn't but help smile further. However, Caroline didn't agree when it came to rain.

"Ah no, we're going to get soaked!" she squeaked, trying (and failing) to block the rain with her small clutch bag.

He forced them both to stop walking, the rain was no falling heavily, drenching them. The droplets on their skin were illuminated by the streetlamp above. Caroline was about to question why they had stopped when Tom suddenly kissed her. Soon they were chest to chest, his arms entwining around her waist and hers looped around his neck. Their lips gently touched, both lovers feeling timid. Then their passion kicked in and they melted into each other. Tom held her closer to his body, running his fingers through her locks, cupping Caroline's face. He moved from her lips to her neck, planting butterfly kisses agonisingly slow. Caroline moved her hands to Tom's lower back.

When they finally pulled apart, breathless, the couple couldn't stop smiling lovingly at one another. The awkward girl and the awkward guy were hopelessly in love, everything was just so in their lives.

XOX

To: X

From: Y

Hi, I won't be able to come over today. I am currently out on a date. See you tomorrow?

To: Y

From: X

No problem. Have fun. I'll be fine.

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES! I know that I don't say it enough but thankyouthankyouthankyou.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT DID YOU THINK OF VALERIAN'S APPEARANCE IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER?