Pills

A/N: Hello all. Thank you so much for the comments. I am slowly on the mend. Writing is still difficult and J was wondering if you would all be able to help? If you could all possibly send in a cute Salerian chapter idea- my fever is not helping me to write- that way I can write chapters quicker and you'll have more updates. Chapters will be dedicated to you!

I do not own Amy Winehouse but I own my OC and plotline.

Trying to wake Sebastian on his therapy days were always a challenge. As I have mentioned before, Sebastian hates his therapist, he hates having to talk about his mental illness but as I keep reminding him, it's the only way he is going to get better. In other circumstances, maybe therapy wouldn't be necessary but he really needs it, I know and understand that there are some topics he can only discuss with his therapist. Not me. The trouble is convincing Sebastian to think this positively. I just have to keep telling him that I too have to still visit Doctor Miles every two weeks.

As I lie next to him, I smile at his peaceful, sleeping form. I carefully run my fingers through his messy hair, playing with separate locks. He begins to stir at my touch, smiling contendly as his eyes flutter open. Reader, I love his tropical blue eyes, I would gladly drown in those eyes. I smile at him, he needs to feel happy about these days. "Hey." I whisper.

"Hey." he whispers back.

"So," I begin. "I enjoyed yesterday." my sweet smile changes into a knowing grin.

He chuckles, stretching and then yawning. Oh, he is so adorable."Mmm, I did too." he murmurs as he snuggles closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, drawing me closer to his muscular form.

I catch a glimpse of Sebastian's beautiful love bite- yes, my brilliant handiwork!- on his shoulder. I was conscious that Sebastian needs to easily conceal his mark, hence why I chose that particular area. But, oh Reader, last night was amazing, the way he-

"We should have more nights like that." he half growled, half breathed, interrupting my train of thought.

I couldn't agree more.

"Although, the only thing I'd change about yesterday is you screaming 'Buchanan'."

Oh Hell.

I bury my face in rememberance, how embarrassing! Sebastian just laughs at my awkwardness. Grrr. "It's not funny!" I laugh but it is, it so obviously is to him.

"Oh, BUCHANAN!" he mimicks me.

I hate him. I truly hate him.

Sebastian notices my frown and his expression changes into a mask of amusement. "Oh, darling. I'm joking." he gently kisses my lips, as if asking for forgiveness.

I accept his apology and forgive him. Hey, a kiss is a kiss. I lied earlier, I love him, I love him SO much.

XOX

Sebastian and I never discuss what he talks about in therapy and usually, I don't ask but this time, it's different. He leaves Doctor Hays' room looking so, so broken. His eyes are blood shot and puffy, it is so obvious that he's been crying. My heart breaks at the sight of him. Doctor Hays follows him out of her consulting room looking grim, usually she's smiling and wishing him well. What has he said? I stand up and walk across the waiting room to meet Sebastian halfway, he pulls me into a desperate hug and buries his face in my shoulder. I look over to his therapist, who waits patiently, clearly wanting to talk to me.

I carefully pull away from Sebastian and place my hands on either of his shoulders. "Seb, I just need to talk to Doctor Hays for a moment, we can go home after okay?"