𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

There was a large amount of chirping that bellowed through the sky of the new dawn of morning

There was a large amount of chirping that bellowed through the sky of the new dawn of morning. The sun now halfway up and creating a delicate color for the sky, like a painting God had created for every amount of life on the earth; showing his love.

There was a thick layer of morning dew that covered over every blade of grass. Making them look like they were encased in crystals. It really was a beautiful morning.

You slowly opened your eyes and adjusted your vision to register where you were. Then you remembered.

You were home.

You felt a warmth around your waist and behind your neck. Your arms slowly moved down to meet a familiar pair of limbs that warmed you during the night.

Tanjiro had his arms wrapped around your waist. You could feel his chest rising up and down from your back. Along with his breath running down and creating goosebumps along the back of your neck.

You couldn't help but smile to yourself. Having him in your arms again. It was like a dream come true. After everything that has happened, you finally got back to him. You got Nezuko, Kanao, Yui and all the others back.

You felt him stir slightly behind you as a small groan left his mouth. You turned your head around slowly and carefully to see if he was awake.

You saw his burgundy orbs beginning to open slowly.

You grinned warmly and whispered. "Good morning."

He shifted slightly and held onto you tighter, burying his face into your hair. You felt him beam warmly. "Morning."

"Can I turn around and see you?" You muttered. He seemed to nod his head behind you slightly. You began to rotate your body to face him. You rested your head on your arm with the pillow underneath.

You stared at his face; analyzing every feature on his face. The gentle rays of a new dawn shone down and illuminated his skin. His burgundy eyes stared into yours with such love. His dark, red hair slightly messy from him just waking up from sleeping, but his features were still so striking.

Your right hand made its way up and you ran your fingers slowly through his hair. Taking in every single detail on his face.

"How did I get so lucky to be with you?" You whispered. He felt his heart race and his cheeks beginning to burn and dust a pinkish color upon them. He giggled slightly to himself and tried to hide his face in the pillow.

"But you are!" You realized how you made him all bashful now. "If you don't look back at me I'm gonna shower you in kisses."

He purposefully stayed in the pillow because he wanted to feel your warm lips on his. You knew he did when he stayed there. You playfully rolled your eyes and began to kiss him all over.