Chapter 4

THIRD PERSON POV

Quinn let herself be taken in my the bubbles of the hot tub. After an eventful afternoon and a yesterday of trying to get a hold of Lucas so that they could talk, she needed to relax before trying again that night.
She also needed to sober up.

Lucas on the other hand was on the verge of anger after an old friend of his told him that he'd seen Quinn the other night making out with a guy and had evidence to prove it.

"Divina! Divina! Quinn!" He called as he barged into her place. He heard sounds from the indoor pool room and there, he found her.

"What the heck Lucas?!" she asked while burying herself more into the water.

"What the hell? What the hell? What the hell is what happened the other night? " he barked angrily.

Quinn took a sip from her glass and Lucas spotted three empty wine bottles on a table close by.

"You're drinking again?" he said while running his hand through his hair, "Quinn, what the actual f**k?!"

"Look at this!" he threw the photos in her direction, "Look at them and f**king lie to my face that they are photoshopped!"

Quinn looked at him before she spoke but he cut her off.

"Answer the damn question,"

"They aren't," Quinn said calmly while taking another sip.

From the angle they were taken, you couldn't even really tell it was Quinn, you could make out Demetri though.

"Did it happen? Si.
And do I really feel guilty? YES!
Did I try to tell you immediately? Of course!
But do you ever pick up my calls? Of Course NOT!!" Quinn responded

"Stop throwing it back at me" he argued.

"No, it's all me. Drunk? That I was.
Did he give me attention and actually make me feel wanted? Yes.
Did I, for a moment, believe it was my wonderful loving boyfriend? Very much!" She threw the glass aside, "did I answer all your damn questions?"

Lucas looked at the shattered glass then at her.

"Lo siento, I know I did the wrong thing, I can't make up for it but thanks for it because we are finally having a useful conversation," she sighed while getting the opened bottle of wine.

"Put the drink down and come out of the tub so that we talk about this," he said sternly.

"I thought we were already talking, it's been a while" she said sweetly while walking out of the tub in her two piece bikini towards him.

"Tesor-" he started.

"Come on Lucas, when was the last time conversed, laughed, enjoyed each other's company like a real couple?"
"You're always canceling on me, just me. Less than 25 days ago, you canceled your own birthday event," she said then took wine.

"Divina stop drinking," he said. He felt guilty for making her return to her old alcoholic ways. They had tried so hard to get through it.

"Psst. Let's be honest. If people actually observed us properly, they'd think you've been sleeping with someone else. Quite frankly, you would have," she spat while putting the bottle down.

"Don't start," he warned.

"I don't interest you anymore, exactly why you'd be with someone else if you're weren't such a f**king workaholic!" she yelled but was quickly pinned to the wall with her hands above her head.