Chapter 26

ROYANNE

       Social media had been storming ever since Demetri said that we were a couple. I had to hand it to him, he can really act.
     The feedback that came out from it was positive though. It also did good for me. Though some people still thought it as a damage control PR stunt, so Margie said we had to try very hard to make it convincing.

        On the other hand, production started and I finally got to tour of the set. It was amazing. The crew and cast were also fun.
        I also got to meet Maxine Red, Oscar and Emmy award winning producer. She was one of the most amazing black women I knew.

      "Where is Tyler? The photoshoot should have already started," Maxine asked in her thick British accent when I returned from hair and makeup.

        "Sorry I'm late Max," someone said while walking in.
      I turned to face the raven black haired playboy in all his Hollywood glory.
       Maxine playfully scolded him a bit before giving him instructions and sending him to his trailer.

       "So this is my Natalie Forrester," Tyler said from behind me when he returned from hair and makeup.

     I turned to face the 6'1, sea-green eyed boy. His hair had been put into a messy mop. Giving him a nonchalant look.
       His appearance matched his role's character and personality.

       "And you must be my Zachary Russell," I replied, to which he smirked.

       "Okay you two. Let's go. The set is ready," the assistant producer called us.  

      "Ladies first," Tyler gestured then winked. Flirt.

     I confidently walked past him.

     The set of The Academy was beautiful. The series was set in a fancy prep boarding school that mainly focused on sports and the arts.

     We had to change info different outfits and touched up on make up for each shoot. Hopefully I'd get used to my face being poked with brushes randomly.

     The photos we were currently taking involved me and Tyler being in intimate positions. Must I say that he is a huge flirt but, he was actually pretty funny too.

     "Try not to get lost in my eyes, beautiful," He joked while cupping my face, "you'll fall in love and we haven't even started shooting yet."

     I ended up laughing, "and how many girls has that worked on?"

     "You would be shocked," he replied.

     Finally we wrapped up and just began interacting. Funny thing was that the girl I got along with the most turned out to be playing the role of my rival.

     Tyler's phone rang during one of the conversations and he excused himself.

     I decided to go through mine and found a message from Lucas, so I called him.

      "Hey baby, how's it going?" he asked.

      "It's great, how's work?" I asked.

      "I got off early," He replied, "I miss you."

    I smiled, "I miss you too. Why did you get off early?"

       "I'm spending the day with Takumi," He replied.

     "Hey Royanne!" Takumi exclaimed.

      "Hey troublemaker, how are you?" I asked.

      "I'm fine, uncle was saying -," Takumi started but Lucas cut him off.