Chapter 32

THIRD PERSON POV

      Royanne's shriek echoed through the room as she panicked and curled herself into a ball on the floor, muttering gibberish to herself.

        "What the f**k did you do?" Lucas snapped at Demetri, while squatting down to Royanne.

          "Nothing, I was just trying to see if she's okay, she seemed uneasy," Demetri replied.

           "I'm sorry... I... you... no... stop please..." Royanne mumbled to herself while shaking.

         "Well you didn't make it better, did you?!" Lucas snapped again. Royanne flinched and his tone and moved away slightly.

         Quinn quietly walked over to her and sat on the floor with her,
          "Royanne, don't worry si, you're safe, no one will harm you,"
      She said while getting hold of Royanne's hands and soothed her.
        She then wrapped her arms around her and Royanne's hugged her back, tears streamed down her face.

           "I need you to take deeps breathes," Quinn said after Royanne had calmed down a bit.
       After some convincing, Royanne did the breathing exercise with Quinn.

           "Better now?" Quinn asked.

          Royanne nodded.

            "Demetri, please pass me that glass of water," Quinn said to Demetri but Lucas got the glass first.

           "I'll do it, she's my girlfriend," Lucas said and squatted down next to Royanne.
           "Here Baby, have some water."

             Royanne took some of it and thanked him in a whisper.

           "She needs to rest, I'd tell the person who she arrived with to take her home but her boyfriend is here, so please, go ahead," she said to Lucas.

           "Lucas will take you home, please try to get some rest okay, remember, you're safe, don't worry," she then said to Royanne.

              "I will," Royanne said in a raspy voice, "thank you."

            "De nada," Quinn replied.

              Demetri then helped Quinn up and she said goodbye to Lucas before Demetri escorted her out.

             "I can't go home like this, I'm a mess," Royanne said when she and Lucas got into the car.

            "I wasn't even planning on taking you there," he responded, "get some rest, I'll wake you up when we get to my house."

            Royanne nodded and tried to sleep in the car.

           When they got to the house, Lucas made sure she freshened up and got some rest.

          "Feeling better?" he asked when she got up from her long nap.

           "Yep," she replied.

            "Ro, I know you don't want to have bring this back up but you wont be at peace until you do. I think you should tell your parents about this," he spoke.

            "Lucas I-" she started but he cut her off.

           "And don't start with that they won't believe me thing," he added.

           "Because they won't, my aunt will just twist the story that I seduced her husband,"she started, "and she'll use my past to back it up."

          "What past?" He asked.

          She took a deep breath before speaking, "I once dated this older guy, I didn't know he was married and when I found out that he was, he told me that he'd leave her for me. I believed him.
         Didn't end well, when his wife found out, she confronted my parents and let's just say things got out of hand."

           "Oh," he said.

           "Yeah oh, my cousins even joke that my type is older and/or married," she added.

           "But we can still try, you didn't have anyone you thought could help you at the time, but right now I'm here, I'll put my head of security on it and I'm sure we can find something to put that creep in jail," Lucas said.

        Royanne didn't look fully on board so Lucas asked,
           "Do you trust me?"

            "I do but-"

             "Do you trust me?"

            "Yes,"

            "Then at least allow us to try, it's better than having you constantly not at peace," he said.

      After a moment of silence, she spoke, "Okay, fine. If enough evidence is found, I'll tell my parents about everything."

          "Great, and you have to also put effort in this," he stated.

          "I will, geez," she playfully rolled her eyes and he tickled her.

          "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she pleaded til he stopped.

            She pulled him into a tight hug, "thank you for this."

            "It's no problem," he said and kissed her lightly.

A/N: sorry, I forgot to publish this chapter and moved on to writing what came next. Hence the length. Hope it doesn't really really disturb your reading. Enjoy😭😭😭❣️❣️❣️