Chapter 27

THIRD PERSON POV

     Royanne was anything but calm. It was her first red carpet movie premiere and she was feeling like she'll wreck it.
     Her palms smoothed the dress over her thighs. The silver Lorayne & Co strapless dress clung to her body and fell to her feet.

     She looked at Demetri on the seat next to her. Margie and the driver were in the front. Demetri looked dashing in his dark grey tux. He left his hair in its natural curls tied back.

      "Do you need me to put it on a headboard King? You'll be fine," Demetri teased.

      "Well Othonos, not all of us have attended these before," She told him.
    She placed her hand on her bouncing knee. Demetri reached out and covered her hand with his.

      "Well, I believe you'll make it seem like it's your daily thing, relax okay? You look gorgeous by the way," He said calmly.

     "We're almost there," Margie said from the front, "it's your first proper public event so I expect you to wow the crowd with love.
      I need a lot of touching, maybe kissing. We need to set a foundation to make it as believable as possible."

       The two nodded as the car came to a stop. Demetri gave Royanne an assuring look before stepping out.

       Royanne took many deep breathes in before Demetri helped her out. The paparazzi and press snapped away.
       They walked down the red carpet, took pictures, met other celebrities and did a few interviews about the movie. It was the premiere of one of Tyler's other movies. The reporter then went to other topics.

       "So Royanne, the official trailer of The Academy just got more that two million views upon release.
      How are you feeling about how anticipated the viewers are?" The reporter asked.

      "Well it was shocking at first but the show really is amazing and I hope the fans will love it because I personally loved making it," She replied.
      Demetri's hand was placed on her lower back and it kept her in place. She also felt assured.

       "And how is it working with Tyler, everyone can't deny that he's charming," the reporter asked.

      Royanne laughed, "He is indeed but he's also a good person. I have fun working with him. we get along well. Surprisingly, him and my boyfriend are also good friends."

       "So I guess Demetri won't be punching Tyler for making moves on his girl," the reporter joked.

       "Oh, I'll definitely be punching the lights out of him," Demetri joked making everyone around us laugh, "You heard that Ty?"

       "Are you proud of Ro for getting such a huge role?" she asked Demetri.

      "Of course I am," He said while looking at Royanne before placing a light kiss on her head.
      "She's a hard worker and a very talented one. She works towards what she wants and even though she doesn't see it sometimes, she's very courageous.
       It's one of the things that made me fall for her."

       Royanne gaped at him. He sounded so believable. He then looked at her with his 'dropmypanties' smile.
    They met in the middle as there lips touched lightly.

       "You two are just so adorable, let me not hold you back," the reporter said, "enjoy the movie."

        They both waved and walked towards into cinema.

      "You deserve an Oscar," Royanne said as they took their seats.

      "Of course I do," he grinned.
      "I meant what I said though. Apart from the falling for you part."

      "Thanks," she said while laughing, "That sounded like it was straight from a hallmark moment."