Chapter 33

Credits and special thanks to for letting me use her characters from Crimson Nights❤️🫶🏾🥹!

LUCAS

I had arrived in Italy for the weekend. My sole purpose was to close a deal for my father and my other purpose, Rosetta Bertelli's birthday.
Quinn introduced us when we begun dating and they'd known each other before that. Meaning she had enough time to crush on Rosetta's elder brother or his little boy group.

Prick!!
Not going to lie, Alexander Bertelli is one hell of a businessman.

This trip was actually also going to be a getaway. I sort of returned back to my workaholic ways because I tried to make time for my girlfriend and nothing was working.
Royanne was attending a party with her university friends this exact weekend.

I gave Adam this weekend off so I guess I was staying alone in my villa. I'd go to my mom's family home after Rosetta's party. I'm sure Nonna would love that.

My phone starting ringing when I got back into my room. I picked it up to find a video call request from Quinn and answered it.

"Di nuovo in patria!" Quinn exclaimed when her face popped up on my screen.

"Definitely good to be back Tesorina," I said matching her smile.

"Ciao Luca," the dirty blonde, pretty green eyed girl said while putting her arm around Quinn.

"Ciao Rosetta, long time no see," I told her.

"True but it's your fault since you both decided to prolong your stay in the states," Rosetta complained.

"Hey, I used to come back, no?" Quinn argued.

Rosetta was about to defend herself when I cut in.
"You two will continue whatever this is after this call."

"Anyway, my brother and the boys are going out tomorrow night, you should join them," Rosetta said.

"Where will you be?" I asked.

"Michie, Keisha and the others are flying in so we are having a sleepover," she responded.

"Come on Lucas, when was the last time you ever had boys night out? This will be fun," Quinn added.

I could see what they where trying to do. I did not say that I needed more friends. Though closest thing I had to a 'bro' right now is Adam.

"Do they even want me to come?" I asked.

Those guys have always hung out the six of them. I'm on mutual relations with them though.

"They're okay with it," Rosetta answered.

After a stretch of silence and thought, I finally responded
"Okay, I'll get back to you in the morning, let me finish up my work."

"It's not a no," Rosetta said while moving out of sight.

"Think about it," Quinn urged.

"I will Tesorina," I said then groaned and run my fingers through my hair as she smiled brightly.

"Si, I see you tomorrow, ciao," she said then blew a kiss.

The call cut and I sighed while sitting on my bed.
I'm going to blow this.

The next day, I spent the morning doing business and decided to go have lunch at the family house.
Take note; I received vicious scolding from my Nonna for my ended and relationship with Quinn. But her smile and sweetness came back when I told her that we at least are still friends and she was in Italy.
Also, I had to bring Quinn along for my next visit or I wasn't getting any grandma-made Tiramisu.