Chapter 23

Dedicating my favorite chapter to y'all.

QUINN

     On my first date, my father scared my crush so much that the guy pissed in his pants. I decided to spare him and not go for the date.

     But this, this was amazing.    
      Immediately Demetri told me it was a first date, I got butterflies. We went on different rides and played different games. I did beat him at most of the shooting games.

      "I almost forgot. You have to learn how to drive now," he said while pulling me to another ride.

      "You're a terrible driver! Stop hitting other people's cars," he criticized.

      "How am I not supposed to, they are called bumber cars," I responded the hit into his bumber car and laughed.

     At the end of the date, we came to a conclusion that I hated cotton candy.

    "That was fun," he said as we sat down in his Jeep. He'd taken my prize and claimed it as his when I lost a match of rock-paper-scissors.

     "I hate you. But thanks for taking me out," I said.

     "You're welcome," He responded while reaching over and buckling my seatbelt,
      "Let me take you home now before your father kills me."

      We both laughed while looking at each other. Even when the laughter died down. It was like something natural and automatic, we kissed.
       It was such a sweet and innocent kiss, like one that could give a teenage girl butterflies and turn her knees into jelly.

      I was grinning when we pulled back. 

      "Hope it wasn't bad for a first kiss," he said and smiled.
         It did feel like a first kiss.

       "Nah, it was terrible," I teased before leaning in and kissing him again.

       He then drove us to a nearby high-school around three.

     "Oh no, high school, the worst," I said with a groan.

      "Why are you even complaining. You very much look like you'd be some Queen Bee or something," he teased me.

      The school was empty as we went around it. We sat in the stands of the football field and the classes, chatted in the cafeteria and even made out in the Boys' locker room.

      "If only my high school life was like this," I said as we walked through the halls.

     "It would be amazing," he said while putting an arm around me, "I mean look, you'd be dating the popular basketball player."

     He even smirked. Sitting on a high horse I see.

      "Hmm, sadly I prefer football players," I said while walking away.

     "Really?" he said before lifting me off the ground. I laughed as he asked me to take that back.
      He then put me down and kissed me against the lockers. I responded quickly to the kiss.

     "Who's there?!" Someone yelled.

     "Busted," he whispered, "We either get detention or we-" he started but I cut him off by pulling him and we ran towards the back exit.
    It was so fun. The person seemed to be chasing us, possibly the guard. We finally made it out and hid.

        "Silly kids!" he yelled.

     Turns out we weren't the only ones sneaking around. We spotted a few teenagers too, couples mainly.