IV - Atkins

IV – Atkins

Warmth. Comforting cocoon of the duvet and his warm embrace is what I wake up to. For a moment, I'm startled, I haven't woken up next to someone in a long, long time. This... this warmth that I feel isn't something I'm used to, but this feels right. Damn does this feel right!

For the first time in the past five days have I felt so at peace with myself. Skin on skin, my bare back pressed against his bare chest, his strong arms holding to my stomach tightly, his lips press against the back of my head, the sound of his content breathing; it all creates a whole new level of comfort around me. It does feel a bit weird to be so cuddly with a stranger, but my dazed mind and the wonderful sense of coziness is too compelling to shuffle away. I close my eyes releasing a content sigh, letting the warmth envelop me.

I dunno if it is seconds, minutes or hours later that Louis inhales sharply and his hold around me tightens. He pulls me even closer and that's how I know he's awake. I place my hands atop his on my stomach admiring the bird tattoo on his fore-arm.

"Good-morning." His sleepy voice rumbles from behind me followed by the breathtaking feeling of his lips on the skin between my jaw and neck. He leaves slow, lazy, but warm kisses down to my shoulder and I have to mentally smack myself to reply.

"Mmm... Good morning."

His hands move from around my stomach and find home on my hip-bone, within seconds I'm flipped over facing the ceiling with him hovering over me. There's this sleepy smile on his face when he lowers his head to kiss me. I squeal bringing both my hands up to press against his lips pushing him away.

"Morning breath." I answer the inquisitive stare.

"We fucked just yesterday; I don't care about morning breath!"

Blunt. Sheesh!

He lowers his head to kiss me one more time and I shove him off one more time. "But I care."

"Fine." My first prediction is that he'd get off me and we'll get going, but I'm proved wrong when he buries his head between my shoulder and neck, sucking lightly on the sensitive skin as my fingers trail down his back. I groan pulling him closer letting him continue the gentle torture.

Hmm... I guess we could stay a bit longer.

 + + + + + + + +

It took a while, for us to get out of bed. The events that followed were...... interesting, if you know what I mean.

We were hungry and Louis was pretty frank to tell me that he was shit at cooking. I wasn't in the mood to look presentable for eating outside, so we settled in the plan that I'd cook both of us some breakfast. I wore one of his white T-shirts and football shorts. Now Louis wasn't that tall and broad, so his shirt wasn't big enough to cover my entire ass, so I was pretty thankful for the football shorts. Right now I'm standing barefoot on his kitchen making waffles and he's standing by the counter, resting his elbows and discreetly watching me with that awfully sexy smirk on his face.

"Would it sound too cliché if I say you look good in my clothes?" he muses and I can't help but giggle.

God! Why am I so giggly? I feel like there are these bubbles inside of me which can pop any second and I may burst out giggling. Ugh! Such a teenage-y thing.

"Yes, it would sound really, really cliché. Plus, we just had casual sex."

"I know, I don't normally see girls wearing my clothes. One of us just leaves after things are done or early next morning."

I pour the batter into the waffle-maker as I speak, "Girls? Plural. Do I sense a Casanova here?"

"You make it sound like I objectify women." He says walking over to the counter, "I do everything with proper consent from my partners." He places two plates beside me and looks straight in the eyes, "And I also make sure both of us are equally benefited."