XXII - Atkins

This is probably the sexiest chapter I've brought myself to write. Bare with me if it seems a bit prudish?

XXII -Atkins

God I want to slap him so hard right now. He's just acting so annoying and so, so frustrating and my hands are itching to slap his obnoxious face. But his strong hold on my wrist deems me unable to move. I try to pry my wrists away, but fail miserably.

"Let me g-" I can't even finish the command when he pushes me further up against the closet, holding my hands above my head and crushes his lips against line in a rough kiss that burns, it burns my soul.

At first, I'm too shocked to think straight. But when the entirety of the situation sinks in, I realize how wrong this is. We were yelling at each other seconds ago and he's kissing me right now.

I resist, I try to push him away, but he doesn't give up. If this goes a second longer, I know I'll give in, I know I will. Slowly, I can feel my body melt against his and I stop pushing. My hands itch to touch him, but they're trapped in his strong hold and he deepens the kiss, cocking his head just to have a better access, coaxing me to give in even more, but I still have that little will power left and I resist.

His hold on my fingers loosen and his hands slide gown my arm and wrap around my waist; mine instantly latch around his neck. He hugs me a bit tighter pulling my body closer to him, his hands sliding to my back keeping me trapped; my heart hammering in my ribcage, my lungs screaming at me to give them some air but I can't, not when this feels so amazing, not when I finally kiss him back.

It is like the meeting of two strong forces and I can't control my actions. I'm completely overwhelmed by the intensity and chemistry racing between us. His hands roam my body, groping me in places that make my mind go hazy.

I run my hands through his hair, pulling on ends of it, twisting my hands in it. The electricity that runs through us is simply amazing... and... and sexy.

Unfortunately, my lungs are burning with the need of air and I have to pull apart to take a breath in.

I take in deep breaths, shutting my eyes tightly. I feel him rest his forehead on mine and the only sound being the sound of the two of us breathing heavily. One of his hands come to my face, his thumb gently stroking the corner of my lower lip. I instinctively lean on to his hands, finding comfort in the warm touch.

He leans in to press another kiss but I pull away, separating our bodies. My mind is still reeling with the recent kiss, I still can't think straight, but I can't let this go on any longer. This I'd wrong.

"Louis, we-we can't-"

"Why not?" He grabs my shoulder, "Don't pretend like you didn't feel it Rory. I know you did."

I shake my head and squeeze my eyes shut, "I don't want to be anyone's fling anymore. And Zayn said he lo-"

"Who said anything about being a fling?"

"Louis, you don't believe relationships."

"I do if it means being with you, only you."

And I'm rendered speechless. The sincerity on his gaze, the dark and desperate look in his eyes, it all tells me that he is very much serious and that he means what he said.

So I do what I need to do: grab a fist full of his shirt and pull him down for another kiss.

I feel like this flame that had lit up my body seconds ago now is a whole fire that only his lips can extinguish. My hands sneak up to his hair, tangling my fingers in the locks as I kiss him deeper, with more necessity than I thought could be possible. I just can't get enough.

Work In Progress |L.T| |A.U|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें