XVII - Tomlinson

Blessing you with the hot Zayn gif.

XVII - Tomlinson

"Zayn Javaad Malik."

The two of them kept looking at each other. He had a nostalgic smile on his face and she... She looked terrified.

"Look at you." He stepped closer, "Didn't think it was possible, but you look prettier than I remember."

"I wish I could tell you the same." she finally speaks up, "What happened to your hair?"

He chuckles scratching his eye-brow with his index, "lets just say I went through some spiritual cleansing. How long has it been? Almo-"

"Two years, it's been two years." Her tone is monotonous. She turns to me giving me a small smile, "This is Louis he's uh... he's my friend."

Friend? I thought we agreed to pretend to be in a relationship...

I have a bad feeling about this guy...

"Louis, this is Zayn, he's my-"

"Ex-boyfriend." he cuts her off before offering me his hand. "Nice to meet you Louis."

"Likewise." I grab his hand giving it a stern shake.

"I see that the two of you were dancing pretty intimately." he turns to Rory, "Didn't want to interrupt." then why did you? "But I couldn't stand the chance to not ask this beautiful woman for a dance." he extends his hand in front of her.

"Erm... I dunno Zayn."

"Lilly, it's me... hey! Look at me! It's still me," he tilts her head up tugging under her chin with his index. Don't scowl Louis, hold it in, "I wanted to talk, with you. I-I made a mistake, okay?"

She looks beyond confused as she states into his eyes. "What do you mean?"

"We'll talk about it later, just dance with me please. For old times sake." He offers his hand again and she takes it.

"I'll uh... see you around... I guess." I mutter gingerly, leaving the two behind.

They have some pretty serious history, it's pretty obvious by now. I sit at the same table we were sitting on a while ago, although Rory's granddad seems to be missing. I see Liam talking to Mr and Mrs Atkins from the corner of my eye. They seem to be pretty close...

I see how he talks with Liam, a gracious smile on his features. And Rory's mum, it's pretty obvious that she loves him. A hand resting on his forearm as the three of then laugh at something Liam must have said. And then their eyes turn to Rory and that Zayn guy and so do mine. And when I do, I feel like someone just punched me real hard right in the guts.

His arm holds her securely around her waist whilst the other entwined it's fingers with hers. He's taller than her, so she can rest her head atop his chest as both of then sway rhythmically to the music.

Hold me close and hold me fast... this magic spell that you cast...

I have never wished to be taller before than I have today. They look so perfect, so wonderful together and I hate it. I don't even have a reason to hate it but I do, I hate with every cell inside my being.

And what I hate even more is that content smile on her lips as she buries her face into his chest and that smug smirk from on the asshole's face as he holds her tight, just as tight as I was holding her a while ago. He's saying something, whispering god knows what and she keeps smiling... and nodding and talking at times.

I look back at Liam and Mr and Mrs Atkins and they're looking at them, still, all three if then smiling as if they're seeing the most beautiful thing they've ever seen. Well she is, not him.